Arsenal vs Manchester United (PL)

“AND MARTIN KEOWN HANDS FERDINAND THE L”

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I’m sure that Goldbridge guy shat his pants tonight :arteta:

2 Likes

Truth, there was period between 45’ and 60’ where they could have easily scored. They were bypassing our forward line and midfield with ease

1 Like

What the Lacazette one after we went ahead 2-0 ? The early Lacazette one from the Saed cross ? We’re in control from the moment we went ahead 2-0, but we rode our luck that they didn’t get it to 1-1 also the fact Rom should have opened the scoring just before Xhaka scores.

Massive 3 points though and that’s what matters.

Dude even the best teams are riding their luck at this point in the season, see City and Liverpool haha.

It’s true we were fortunate but our players put in big performances and that’s what you need.

7 Likes

I’m glad someone remembered! It was this beauty Jade, in our match against Palace :grinning:

1 Like

Rio is such an uneducated muthafukka. Seriously, if I could present an example as to why uneducated people shouldn’t be given platforms on social media, Rio would be exhibit 1. Dodgy lip c’nt

You prob get a rep for being the pessimist on here but I agree. I’m literally watching the SS analysis right now thinking ‘how tf did we not concede?’

But in a way that makes the victory so much sweeter, we all know too well how it is to playa good game and still take the L.

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more mate, I’m stoked, simply just responding to someone that thinks we didn’t ride our luck at all.

1 Like

They could’ve scored on a few occasions for sure, but we deserved it in the end.

I can remember last season when we peppered them with like 30 shots and somehow lost, so they can deal with it :laughing:

3 Likes

We didn’t ride our luck tho.

Yep give me today over last season when we battered them, could have scored 5 or 6 but lost the game 3-1.

1 Like

I just don’t agree with Leno making saves and defenders putting strikers off their shots as ‘riding luck’.

If they had missed an open goal or blasted a one on one wide a couple times then yes that’s luck.

United had a period where they committed a lot of players forward yes, but we managed it well.

Some people will always be negative and agenda driven no matter what we do.

8 Likes

:wink: :xhaka:

1 Like

Yeah just enjoy the win and performance ffs

1 Like

You don’t agree with the woodwork being hit twice as riding luck ? Ok then, each to their own.

Not saying we didn’t deserve the win, just saying the result had an element of us riding our luck.

Anyways we’ll have to agree to disagree because clearly neither of us will alter our opinions and I’ve gotta get ready for work.

Haha! I still have 14 hours before work

Neh neh neh neh neh

2 Likes

@Cristo the curse is broken.

Didn’t see much of the game but fucking delighted for all you incredibly wonderful people and also because fuck manutd.

9 Likes

I love and hate this team so much at the same time lol! We can lose to fucking Rennes and thrash Manure just 3 days after. Everyone was just fantastic and really up for it.

Fucking Wolves cunts! Just realized we play our next Premier League game in 22 days FFS! @DavidHillier