Arsenal vs Manchester United (PL)

Get in, honeymoon period over for those fucks.

1 Like

Fantastic result, need to keep this momentum going and pounce on future mistakes by Spurs

1 Like

ABSOLUTE ANTHEM :rofl::rofl::rofl:

SWEET CAROLINE DUH DUH DUH

2 Likes

Now redeem yourself in Europa and life can be good

@Gio take this as a sign.
Life is not so bad

4 Likes

That was the most cohesive Iā€™ve seen the team all season. Good job!

1 Like

What a weekend this turned out to be.

1 Like

AND BREATHE :relieved:

2 Likes
5 Likes

Cringe :gabriel:

1 Like

Whoā€™s your Man of the Match?

Vote :point_right: Man of the Match Thread

They did it! They fucking did it!

MASSIVE RESULT FOR THIS CLUB

1 Like

This really is a big fucking win isnā€™t it? Brilliant weekend.

1 Like

Donā€™t even have to go back to one of my posts and self-deprecate by posting a gif. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Best result of the season by a mile.
Weā€™ve just got four points after playing spurs and Man U in our last two matches, weā€™ve stopped Man Uā€™s unbeaten run and have overtaken them and we are one point behind the jammiest club in the PL.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a difficult call

Classic Arsenal. Terrible performance mid week leads to panic and worry against a team who looked seemingly unstoppable, and then boom, we do the job and get argubly the biggest result of our season so far! I mentioned before Spurs, if we can get at least one win from these two games, would be massive for our season. To collect 4 points from 6, and shouldā€™ve beaten Spurs, this has been a really good run of results in the League of late.

Credit to @LordBendtner heā€™s been saying all week weā€™d beat this lot no problem :smiley:

5 Likes

Every team in that top six, apart from us, still has two big games against each other.

And I donā€™t remember us ever having such an easy run in at the end of a season. Game on!

1 Like

3 Likes

This seems to have left United fans openly weeping. I listened to a bit of 606 in the car popping to the shop just now. Absolutely delicious :joy:

I have to say I really thought weā€™d lose. Fucking delighted we didnā€™t

3 Likes