Arsenal Vs Manchester City (PL)

Dias and Stones are excellent.

They have Laporte also lol.

Imagine they sign a no 9 like Haaland soon, with Aguero being old and Jesus just good not elite thatā€™s the only thing they lack.

2 Likes

Someone on Twitter compared it to a fight against Floyd Mayweather and that seemed about right. You might think youā€™re in the fight because you havenā€™t got knocked out but actually heā€™s in cruise control the entire time, you canā€™t lay a glove on him, and you donā€™t have a chance.

4 Likes

If we arenā€™t winning it Iā€™m more than happy for City to just win it every year lol. I donā€™t care about them :joy:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s how I feel too. If we canā€™t be happy I donā€™t want anybody else to be happy. And theyā€™ve got no fans. :pires2:

3 Likes

Gary Neville said the same thing, the Wankunian ratboy cunt

4 Likes

Safe Hands telling it how it is.

Nope. Just donā€™t.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Pretty sure thatā€™s a club record 8 consecutive defeats in the league against 1 opposition, well done lads another record broken.

1 Like

Martin Tyler said we have scored twice against them only aswell :joy: Lacazette and Koscielny.

Let me guess tell me if I am right. Laca in 17/18 and Koscielny in 18/19 both at the Etihad?

1 Like

Correct both in 3-1 losses.

1 Like

December 2017 and February 2019 for bonus points?

November 2017 I think.

1 Like

I remember we wore that sexy as fuck black and pink top. The best thing PUMA done for us lol

1 Like

They should have made it a round neck though. The polo collar doesnā€™t do it for me.

XG 0.33 to 2.09, that says it all, I can see what you mean when you say donā€™t bother watching the game.

1 Like

Iā€™d also like to add how do two tall CBā€™s like Holding and Mari allow Sterling to pretty much have a free header in that position ? Pretty disgusting tbh.

3 Likes

Werenā€™t you one that didnā€™t rate Holding? Based on this match you looking spot on there.

1 Like

Nah I donā€™t rate him, look I think he can do a job as a 4th choice CB, but if he wants to be a starter it really should be at a lower echelon club with expectations of EPL survival to mid table.

3 Likes

Guendouzi, Saliba and Maitland-Niles out on loan. Holding and Pablo MarĆ­ starting, with Elneny as a playmaker between the centre backs :clown_face:

Quite the rebuild, this.

10 Likes