Arsenal Vs Manchester City (PL)

Benfica, now this. Probably Benfica again.

This season has just been an chore to witness.

1 Like

Another uninspiring performance, no urgency, no attacking cohesion, sloppy defending early on. More down the left attacking play. Lucky that City took their feet of the gas, otherwise could of been a lot worse. Just a nothing performance from a nothing team and a nothing manager. There was no positives at all for me from that game, and at this point I have no idea what Arteta has tried to implement at this team. This season has been the worst I’ve ever seen Arsenal play, this is even worse than when we had Emery.

4 Likes

1-0 loss in the league is an improvement tbf.

With Xhaka and Elnenny as well lol.

As long as Elnenny is here and Xhaka is a starter, this is what to expect.

We need Elnenny gone and Xhaka in the Elnenny role, and a quality player where Xhaka is. (Partey if the fucker can stay fit ffs.)

I think our lack of individual quality told. We’re playing in a system where our potential is capped.

3 Likes

They walked around saving their energy knowing that we are too shit to trouble them. They didn’t try at all lol

6 Likes

Honestly Peps team talk there was it’s only Arsenal.

5 Likes

Emery was way more shite. Will never forget when we got dominated by a 10 man Watford team.
We will go places with Arteta my friend dont worry. COYG

Definitely, how many of the teams above us in the league, have a group of players that much better than us for them to be doing so much better than us, how many of West Ham’s players would be considered good enough for the Arsenal? Even a blind man/woman can tell the problem is Arteta.

4 Likes

Championship grounds being one

1 Like

Coma inducing trash football. You can all drone on about how City are a top team but we hardly managed more in attack against Benfica mid week, and that was with our best possible team on the pitch. Saddest part about this was that City had such an easy match the result was never in doubt once they scored a goal. Their team will be well rested after this lmaooo :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Places we don’t want to go. Yes.

3 Likes

Bar a few unlucky results were maybe the refs decision had an influence on the game (even that is questionable) we’ve been shit against even the worst teams in the league. Arteta’s brand of football just isn’t cutting it here, we haven’t improved in anyway, maybe defensively but that’s because we have better defenders now, and even that is questionable when your losing the majority of your games. Have to quote DT again and ask

“when’s it going to fucking end Robbie man?”

1 Like

10 wins 11 losses 25 games played 31 fucking goals. What is that man
 Thirty One!

4 Likes

Our players are absolute shit. And the ones that aren’t are only fit half the time.

Fuck right off with all these Iberian cunts. Every single one of them.

(I know Luiz is Brazilian).

1 Like

Tbf that’s also standard for them.

They’ve done that in the second half after going 3-0 up for the past 3 years Vs us :arteta:

Sterling loves a goal vs us

1 Like

FIFY

I didn’t watch the game wasn’t feeling 100 % and couldn’t drag myself out of bed when I saw Sterling scored 2min
 I’ll watch the replay today.

It seems City scored early and never really got out of 3rd gear ? The result was never in doubt ?

3 Likes

Awful game, don’t put yourself through the replay, watch the highlights, they should last about 90 second.

2 Likes