Arsenal vs Man Utd (PL) 3-2

:giroud2:

20 Likes

Can’t wait not been on redcafe as I haven’t been chill.

Will do some redcafe and chill later when I am

7 Likes

This cunt can’t handle it :joy:

17 Likes

I bet he came when Arteta got booked.

1 Like

Will get no sleep for work tommorow with all the redcafe, thefightingcock etc. I have to read.

1 Like

Lol. Half-time talk was all about replaying the Bruno fall in the penalty area when he bumped into Ramsdale. And he kept on saying that it should have been a pen.

3 Likes

Richard Keys the past year when it comes to Arsenal:
20230113_223339

2 Likes

JJ Bull!

6 Likes
8 Likes

Arsenal will be champions. It’s about time someone committed this to print. They will not say it themselves, they may not even yet believe it themselves, but there is not a better or more complete team in England. All the vital signs are there: their reading of games, their hunger to win the ball back, the way opposition teams can attack them, even score against them, but never truly surprise them.

3 Likes

Quite remarkable that Saka and Saliba played so many games on four yellows by the way, and both reached the 19-game threshold without a fifth!

13 Likes

The way they come back. Before this game Arsenal had been behind four times this season and this is how long it took them to equalise: eight minutes, 25 minutes, 24 minutes, 26 minutes. Here it took them six minutes.

Key part of that article. Too many times in the past, the team would be rattled by going behind in such a big game.

6 Likes

Just goes to show that scoring 2 goals flattered United. Outside of a stunner fron Trashford and a jammy shitbox goal from El Hobbito, they really didn’t threaten. A win is nothing more than we deserved really.

17 Likes

I sent literally that screenshot to a united mate who said Arsenal were marginally better :grin:

4 Likes
1 Like

via scoreline yes…but by gameplay there was a huge chasm.

You linked Liverpool - Chelsea, would love to see the video you meant to post.

1 Like

Highlights with Peter Drury

5 Likes

I love this team. That’s all I have to say right now.

3 Likes

I can usually leave Jonathan Liew but this piece is magnificent.

Shaw has been one of United’s best players this season and Saka broke him, piece by piece.

eventually Arsenal realised that Rashford was the only United player who could hurt them, and so ruthlessly doubled and tripled up on him. Rashford began the game like a typhoon and ended it with three touches in 30 minutes.

Arsenal will be champions.

:giroud2:

15 Likes