El Hobitto :arteta:

MoTD2 in 5 minutes

Canā€™t wait to rewatch it calmly :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Troy Deeney as a pundit on MOTD is scraping the barrelā€¦

Iā€™m back home and enjoying a beer!

this win today has me feelingā€¦stupendousā€¦it feels uuummmm effervescent

16 Likes

Delusional lot. I have a United mate who said that is was a close game! Donā€™t know what he has been watching.

Iā€™m really sorry for your loss.

Hope youā€™re doing okay.

2 Likes

I donā€™t often do this but I had a little read through redcafe and it was quite fun, I recommend it :grinning:

Also, fairā€™s fair - hats off to this guy for this user name / title combo

3 Likes

7 Likes

MM, I bet you will call City the first massive game next.

Had my doubts about Artetaā€™s ability to implement his version of Pepā€™s system but the output, performances and results paint a very clear picture about him as a coach

7 Likes

Started my workday a while back but canā€™t stop checking OA, YT every few minutes for all the love that this team is getting. I donā€™t think I am getting any work done today.

4 Likes

Just wanna give kudos to Taylor he didnā€™t fall for Brunoā€™s or Antonyā€™s antics, they looked to hit the floor as soon as possible.

Weā€™re are far better team than United, but youā€™ve always gotta be mindful against them as theyā€™re a real threat on the counter and have that ability to score out of nothing.

Our pressure late was relentless though and unlike the Newcastle game Iā€™m glad we got rewarded for itā€¦

13/15 since the restart

Vs

West Ham
Brighton away
Newcastle
Spurs away
United

Impressive

8 Likes

Arteta has turned this club around inside and out, the guy is doing such an amazing job

6 Likes

Can just copy and paste this from the spurs match thread.

Monday morning, rain is pouring down and itā€™s cold as fuck.
But I woke up like one happy fucker. What a win. Get the fuck in.

10 Likes
3 Likes
6 Likes

Is there anything better as a fan than waking up the next morning still buzzing about the match last night? :grinning:

8 Likes

Going to work on a Monday straight after the match and buzzing all day isnā€™t bad :smiley:

1 Like

100% will say this again lol

For the first time in my life I got up early to do a 30 min workout on my treadmill before starting wfh at 9.

I am blaming the match and my good mood :grinning:

2 Likes