Arsenal vs Man Utd (PL) 3-2

The atmosphere in the stadium these days in unrecognisable from a couple of years ago. It’s so positive towards the team and the manager and each other. It’s no wonder we’ve got the record we’ve got at home.

Even when the clock was ticking down I felt we’d get the winner and that’s completely down to the crowd, everyone pulling in the same direction makes such a difference.

10 Likes

Could clearly hear the fans signing on the broadcast and picking the team up when it looked like Man U had gained some control.

I’m sure the fans that were there won’t ever forget it.

3 Likes

Didn’t work…back to the drawing board muggy!!

1 Like

Obv Nketiah will get the plaudits and Saka, but I thought this was one of Xhaka’s best games I can recall… and everyone knows I was never his fan, but the guy has completely transformed his game and is so, so smart too… i would never have believed it possible… if it is all him, or Arteta, or some combo, I don’t fucking care, it is amazing and I love that i was so wrong about him.

7 Likes

What a win by the boys! The fighting spirit this year is something different. Zinchenko has brought a winning mentality that’s rubbing off on everyone else.To get out of this match with only one yellow and not to any of the players that could’ve missed the next match is also a great part of this win!

4 Likes

noticed the support after we went 1 nil down. Was it noticeable in the stadium?

9 Likes

Absolutely, the players responded to even before it kicked back off, Odegaard was giving it the “come on” gesture as the crowd started chanting.

9 Likes

The atmosphere today at the Emirates was buzzing from first arrival and all the way through to the end of the match. I think we all felt we could get the win. As soon as Fred came on, the match turned and we had the momentum then. Definitely the best its been at the Emirates since Ive been going. I’ve virtually lost my voice so going to get a few beers.

3 Likes
3 Likes

100%. We were all up for it today and unlike in the past when we went behind in matches everyone was behind the team today. Such a positive atmosphere.

5 Likes

20230122_195340

4 Likes

Just went through redcafe a bit…

I LOVE IT how literally all of them hate Arteta. :heart: Basically they all agree he’s doing a massive job but he’s a cunt.

Love it!

7 Likes

As you ascend the mountain, the haters will emerge, muahahahaha.

8 Likes

When the punditry is just banging on about touch line “antics” (that nearly all managers do), you know they are grasping at straws.

Love the passion.

7 Likes

Btw also reminds me a lot of how most of Arsenal fan base thought of Ferguson back in the day.

:ramsdale:

3 Likes

Just finished the game, and HOLY SHIT WHAT A WIN! Incredible! Are we going to do it?

4 Likes

I can’t get over how composed this team is man. How the fuck are you chasing a goal in the final minutes of the game and you’re still playing champagne football.
This is the youngest team in the PL too ffs, are you mad?

9 Likes

Can’t believe this is Arsenal.

The mental scars and emotional damage from previous years are slowly being washed away

10 Likes

We were semi challenging a couple of times under Wengs, but it felt more random than anything and we relied heavily on purple patches from individual players, Ramsey, Ozil, Alexis etc.

Now I feel our base and structure is that good that a player like Nketiah who is lets be honest a bit limited can fulfill a massive role against the best.

5 Likes
3 Likes