Arsenal Vs Liverpool (PL)

Its strange cuz you can argue that Arsenal have been better than Liverpool on all fronts since the 90’s. I see no arrogance on any arsenal forum let it be here or Arsenal Mania. I really miss the RAWK meltdown twitter account who would post highligts of the insanity taking place on that forum on a daily basis.

2 Likes

I went on RAWK earlier today just out of interest, and some of the posts were so deluded I had to stop reading cause it was making me angry.

Comments like “we should’ve won 4-0” and “we bossed Arsenal, they’re terrible, how did we not win”. It’s amazing at times.

We could well reach 80 points, imo.

1 Like

I think we’ll be mid 70s

1 Like

16 conclusions is one of the best football articles going. Always love reading it after a big game

1 Like

Are you working on commission? Haha

4 Likes

No haha. Just love reading them and thought it may be of interest on here.

1 Like
2 Likes

Btw all you VAR lovers, if we had VAR lolpool woulda been awarded that first half goal and this game woulda been put to bed after their second.

1 Like

In order to achieve that we need to get 17-6-4 out of the remainder of the season. That’s going to be a bit tricky I think.

I’d never thought of it that way. I now hate VAR and hope it never gets introduced.

3 Likes

Maybe. Maybe not. The ref could have ruled him as still offside from the initial ball. It’s not a done deal that no official watching that wouldn’t have ruled it out.

2 Likes

I’m more of the opinion that replay doesn’t clear things up, it just makes them more convoluted. VAR wouldnt have cleared up that decision it only would have muddled it.

VAR could have got Fabinho sent off too.

Anyways if that goal was inside, and that was the correct decision, then yes I’d want the correct decision to happen lol

We are starting to gel :kos2:

3 Likes

No.

No no no no no no no no no no.

@discobot fortune. Was it a goal?

:crystal_ball: Yes definitely

Case dismissed…

1 Like