Arsenal Vs Leicester City (PL)

Yep, Hulu wants a US credit/debit card. If it wasn’t for that, it would be easier.

Haven’t they got pretty good VPN detection too? Netflix and Prime have Express VPN sussed whenever I use

I use my girlfriends parents Xfinity account to access Arsenal games on NBC and Espn (usually Mexican Espn for whatever reason) as well as Hulu.

NordVPN is awesome and while Netflix does sometimes block it, it’s easy enough to get around by just refreshing/logging out of either Netflix or the Nord.

Wish mine had Xfinity, but they have Service Electric.

1 Like

Yeah Xfinity is good but the user interface is quite confusing and clunky.

1 Like

They’ve also put our match behind a paywall here in the US. They’ve got an app that costs an extra $5 per month where they’ve had the Arsenal match 2 of the last 3 weeks now. Only $5 but I refuse to reward their greed. So not as bad as u guys but still it’s bull shit.

4 Likes

I don’t understand why they can’t do what F1 did. I fucking love the F1 TV app. Well worth the 9 bucks a month.

2 Likes

this one

Sorry, seems like only for U.S… but if you have VPN, that may work

1 Like

Yep, I got that response here in Canada. My only option for football now is DAZN. $20/month. Not gonna happen. I have to content myself with the one game a week on NBC.

1 Like

I haven’t been really following this PPV stuff so even if you got a BT sport and Sky sports subscription your going to have to pay for select games?

Exactly that, yeah.

Flipping scam

1 Like

Ugh that’s fucking bollocks mate. Not going to lie though I’ll end up paying it anyway, watching the Arse even when we play what can only loosely be called Football is still one of the highlights of my week.

5 Likes

See I don’t think having thought about it there’s much of a moral high ground to be taken here. Ive had Sky in the past and it’s the same thing in reality.
Subscription tv put us on this road years ago and we took it.
Let’s be honest it’s not going away is it. If it was 7 quid well the mutterings would go quiet. Love to be proved wrong like, but I won’t.

3 Likes

If you were a football fan without a Dad willing to pay for Sky, it was MOTD and Football Italia mate.

3 Likes

Yeah and I had a dad. Plasma in certain not all pubs. Then im older than you.:wink:

Use too watch s4c welsh channel that had a game from Spain and Italy highlights show on a monday night.
Buying videos galore off World soccer sellers. Student/anorak had too do what you gotta do.

2 Likes

And Endsleigh Division One football on.a Sunday afternoon for our weekly dose of live domestic football :joy:

2 Likes

We’re actually lucky to live in a time we’re nearly all the games are recorded and broadcast in some way or the other. I was shocked when I found out that there used to be only one game a week covered and only FA cup games were broadcast live! Not sure why I thought all games would have been broadcast but I guess it’s what we’re used to and spoilt for choice now really.

1 Like

On a perfect Sunday, if you timed it right, you’d have the serie A game on ch4, division 1 game on itv and an FA cup 5th round/QF/SF game on BBC

1 Like

Yea mate but, Arsenal 2 Liverpool 0 - for goal difference title win was free to view. I watched the end of it live in my parents bedroom.

2 Likes