Arsenal Vs Leicester City (PL)

I remember thinking Wigan were going to fuck us in that match but I never could have predicted that it was going to be that bad :sob:

1 Like

Seen it at Wembley and lose. Hardest defeat ive ever took that one.

1 Like

Did you go to the 93 one?

That would have been a cathartic moment for an Arsenal fan who went to the 91 semi, too

Yeah i did. The only time ever I was physically sick before a game with nerves.
Couldnā€™t eat or drink anything on the day. Think i celebrated Dixon red card lunge more than the goal.

1 Like

I just googled this because I was curious.

It takes about 30 hours on average to travel by train from Madrid to Prague, which is 2,300km around.

It takes 47 hrs to travel by public transport from Chicago to Miami, which is 2,200km (tbf no direct trains).

Trains are for peasants and old people.

1 Like

Canā€™t call this one, both sides are very hit and miss. Iā€™ve still not been impressed by us really, we havenā€™t had a good game yet this season. The football has been poor.

I think Leicester are beatable, that City result was a one off. We need to win this and Utd game, if we drop points to those two it could be a struggle for us.

2 Likes

Is this also a PPV for the Johnny Foreigners, or are you just pointlessly voting in the poll about whether youā€™ll be paying for the PPV? @Bl1nk @ronniec @BigWeng_4LYFE

1 Like

I am not payingā€¦ I just know Peacock is only $5 per month for EPL

2 Likes

PPV seems to quickly have turned into something to be ashamed of. If I did ever pay for it, Iā€™d be too embarrassed to admit it. Would just celebrate goals half hour after theyā€™re scored and pretend Iā€™m watching a stream :ozil:

5 Likes

This game is at a frustrating time for me, 6am start with work at 730am.

This is only a no fans kickoff time Iā€™d presume as public transport on a Sunday night would be horrendous lol

It should be possible to access this using a VPN, might just try out the free trial and see what happens. If it works then Iā€™m cancelling my Sky Sports subscription ASAP

2 Likes

What is Peacock? Damn I miss all PL matches just being shown on regular US TV. It was so easy then to just use a VPN and my brotherā€™s Comcast login.

Access it with a VPN sure, but how are you going to fool them that youā€™re an american citizen? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m not buying any PPV as Iā€™ve got both a sky subscription and a BT sport one. I was under the impression I would be good for the games? If not I will pay to watch.

1 Like

Iā€™m not paying either. My usual route via US TV isnā€™t going to work because of the bloody time. Stupid late kick-off. It means kick-off is at 3:15pm eastern time, which is NFL time. So apparently itā€™s on Peacock TV, yet another paid for streaming service.

I once liked streaming services, but itā€™s getting crazy now. I refuse to have 20 different bloody subscriptions. Amazon is getting pretty bad now too with there channel subscription fees on top of Prime.

2 Likes

Brought a VPN thinking I could do the same for Hulu sports ffs

Could go through relatives based out there but itā€™s too much faff for coming across like a broke bitch

3 Likes

You can tell that I didnā€™t really think this through

2 Likes

You know what they should do?

Consolidate all the services into one big service that you pay a fee for.

Weā€™ll call it ā€œcableā€.

6 Likes