Arsenal Vs Everton (Premier League) 4-0

10-0-0?

It’s the Ben Franklin formation. Tons of coverage at the back, nothing up top.

@GC-Maniac Maupay doesn’t offer the same physical matchup that DCL does. He can try to shithouse Gabriel for sure though.

1 Like

Worried :disappointed:

So much riding on this match. Everton will probably be on top of their game again.

0-0

Match day!

Can’t wait to batter these sticky toffee cunts

:red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle:

2 Likes

I know you’re Scottish, but you don’t have to batter everything.

12 Likes

This is our game in hand, we have to make it count.

By default, playing from home, I feel positive but there is a lurking feeling that Everton could cause an upset.

We really owe them a drubbing though and we really ought to wipe that disco bears off of Dyche’s face.

Letsa foggin go boys.

2 Likes

Buying my coffee here this morning. It’s a sign.

11 Likes

lol

Do you not agree that a Sat 12.30KO game broadcast live, when City play Sunday, has an element of pressure placed on the team?
Everyone watching waiting, hoping we slip up?

Tonight its a free pass, I think the pressure is off slightly and they can go out and put on a good performance.
Im not saying TV games have such a big effect on the team, but I think its a definite factor when everyone’s waiting for us to slip up and then watch City play the next day.

It’s just part of the challenge and you have to embrace it and see it as an opportunity to put pressure on.

2 Likes

Oh absolutely

But we’re agreeing it is an element of the game that when you’re top you have to deal with these extra little things?

1 Like

5am and little man is wide awake. Gonna be a long day :santi:

Come on boys
Let’s get a good solid performance, clean sheet and few goals. We must make this game iin hand count more importantly knock Dyche down .
COYFG

2 Likes

No I don’t agree because as I’ve said before those same tv cameras are filming the whole match regardless who’s watching
If the UK can’t see the game the rest of the world can, which if my math is correct equates more than the viewing figures the UK would have if it was shown live.

1 Like

Hmmm ok, thats not really what I mean
Im not talking about a camera pointing at the pitch and the players being affected by that

The TV games here are built up, constant press conferences with managers and players, pundits on the pitch before the game with more build up and questions.
Its hype which the manager and players have to deal with, questions about possibly losing and knowing City will be playing tomorrow. Its all built up and that must have an effect.

For a game not to be broadcast here, like this evening, releases that pressure slightly.

6 Likes

Jinxed.

3 Likes

Everton are so shit. And we have to absolutely batter them.

7 Likes

Yeah they had their one new manager bounce game against us and have been fucking shite ever since (of course), so we really should be out for vengeance and Arteta should be hyping the boys up to put them to the sword.

3-0 at least should be on the cards.

2 Likes

Well we were shit against Everton. The loss was on us not the mythical bounce.
We should have enough about us and the additional bit of fire to just get this done early.

4 Likes

Damn it was a good few weeks, but team news leak guy is over

1 Like
5 Likes