Arsenal Vs Everton (Premier League) 4-0

No point arguing with incorrect statements. The 3pm blackout protects lower leagues. As far as I know there isn’t a blackout at 7.30pm on a Wednesday.

3 Likes

I read it was because Originally it wasn’t going to be on live and they can’t now broadcast it.

1 Like

Yeah they are restricted in how many times they can show each team.

Sky will be keeping a lot of their Arsenal slots for April and May

If it’s broadcast somewhere in the world, there will be a means of watching it, no?

4 Likes

Yep it’s a fallacy to think nobody here will be watching.

4 Likes

No game should be taken for granted but this has to be a win. And we have to be looking to win handsomely to bolster our GD.

Man City’s GD counts as basically another point. Can’t let them get too far away and Everton at home is a game we need to capitalise on. They’re a dire football team who will play defensively and with fear.

So why am I worried these fuckers will put on a Simeone masterclass from outta nowhere? Fuck man, the anxiety of trying to win the league against City. Proper unhealthy

1 Like

That’s just fatalism we use to protect ourselves from being sad if things go off the rails.

But there’s been enough evidence since we lost to them that they are still not a good team and we should beat them, especially at home.

2 Likes

Even if they did I still think we’d secure a 1-0 at least. The gulf in class is clear and we’ve got too much riding on it.

We are due a good start and this is one of the opponents you’d want to play in this situation. Bring it on. 3 0 incoming and won by half time.

3 Likes

Going for a win for us cause surely we can’t lose home and away to this Everton side. Won’t mind a big win either tbh. Just watched the 7-0 win against Everton today from the YouTube recommended algorithm and here it is for a refresher for all

5 Likes

I think GD is dead, Man City are always going to have that advantage if we finish level on points.

I just hope we can score a couple early and have a comfortable night, so we aren’t stressing about the result until late in the game.

1 Like

I shall be watching live on my own tv🙂

So will I. Double the pleasure knowing your reclaiming the game. :sunglasses:

At least the game not being on proper tv Arsenal won’t feel the pressure, I bet those match going fans are pleased :wink:

1 Like

Any shot Dyche plays someone like Onana up front tomorrow since DCL is out and Maupay is on an awful run?

I don’t think he wants anyone up front for this one.
Goal difference is an issue for them. He will probably not try too much chasing even if they go a couple of goals down.
Could be very much a damage limitations performance from them.

Anyone reckon Jesus may be a cheeky bench option?

The lesser spotted 4-6-0 formation?

Think you left the back line 6 players short.

1 Like

Dunno, DCL had the performance of his season against us and played a bit role in our struggles that day by being a nuisance to Saliba and Gabriel.

I think taking Onana off the midfield though to play up front wouldn’t be wise. He’ll probably use Maupay and just alter his game plan a bit to play to his strengths. Maupay is another one who can cause problems to defenders by being a cunt.

1 Like