Arsenal vs Everton (PL)

People forget that we’re the youngest team in the league as well.

Getting 5th with the youngest team is still fairly impressive imo

3 Likes

Plus the fact that all these players are so young means that they aren’t old which means that they can play football longer because they are young. And also the manager is young and not old which means he can manage for longer.

2 Likes

For sure. It’s an achievement. But the manner of how we let go of 4th will stick with a lot of people. If we’d got 5th without troubling 4th position, some people would probably be happier. As strange as that sounds :sweat_smile:

3 Likes
1 Like

Completely unbothered. Reading a book rather

1 Like

How many games have you guys attended this season?

@Cristo
@k1tsun3
@The_Invincibles
@Kroenkeoutplease

Just tagging some people I know have been to games off head.

You guys can vouch for the atmosphere being much more positive than previous seasons irrespective of the wider opinion people on the internet have of the current state of Arsenal

3 Likes

I have only missed two home games this season and the atmosphere has been good throughout.

At times a polar opposite to what ive read here

9 Likes

Amazing. What was your favourite game of the ones that you attended mate ?

As unlikely as a slip up from our rivals is….

This is Spurs we’re dealing with

5 Likes

Yeh I’ve kind of felt that might be the case even watching matches from afar, I have to say though it’s refreshing to hear it confirmed by someone constantly in attendance.

I’ve only been to two arsenal games this year, Chelsea and United, and the atmosphere has been super both times even during the Chelsea loss.

March going fans were super supportive of Arteta as well at the Chelsea game and even more so during the United game.

Match going fans seem quite happy with Arteta, not sure if maybe OA/online fans are as representative of the general Arsenal fan.

3 Likes

Spuds @ home definitely

2 Likes

Yeah I would agree, I’ve been very pleasantly surprised by how good the atmosphere has been and how supportive the fans are despite the circumstances

3 Likes

C ya Shad.

4 Likes

Shad has done absolutely nothing to improve our injury fortunes the fraud

11 Likes

Need to get one of Pep’s dodgy fitness people in

We need the same drugs Liverpool and City are on basically

Take care of that hammy this summer. Want none of that bs next season.

2 Likes

Fucking Holding the cunt

No Richarlison for them? Easy victory

1 Like