Arsenal Vs Chelsea (The FA Cup Final)

I’ve used this for all 4 members of my family, and each time it comes out as an Arsenal win…Surely, that’s a good sign…Mine BTW was an Aubameyang penalty winner…

3 Likes

You’ve came along way from July 2019. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Better to be happy than right.

Anyway, I just want to see him do it and then celebrate with a polite nod.

2 Likes

Bicycle kick would be amazing scenes tho :joy:

30 yard screamer by Eddie Nketiah

1 Like

Had to be someone born in a leap year… :joy:

2 Likes

That’s how Dave pretends to be young. He only counts a birthday once every 4 years.

3 Likes

Have you reached your sweet 16, David? :joy:

one of these from laca would be nice:

3 Likes

Yeah, has produced in big games before. Man, that goal against Liverpool last season(and the overall performance) was ace. More of that would be nice.

I’m 9 :blush:

1 Like

By last season you mean the one that just finished right? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Haha. 2020 has been a total mindfuck. Still feel like 19/20 has taken a break and will have another project restart. :joy: And in many ways, the new season from September feels a bit like it, mostly cause it restarts a bit sooner than other years and the games are so congested.
I was actually talking about the 2018/19’s game

1 Like

You’re lucky, man. You have stuffs like internet and what not technology can afford while you’re 9. At that age, I either had TV or had to go play outside.

1 Like

The what are you watching thread reminds me, Anelka shares a birthday with me and ACM. So he also thinks Abraham will score a last minute winner.

Anelka would probably celebrate that as well.

3 Likes

Dunno about anyone else but it doesn’t at all feel like cup final week. Cup final week is one of the biggest weeks of the footballing year if you are in it and I feel online, twitter and here there has been hardly any chat haha. I now its in August during a pandemic with no fans so it’s totally different but still weird to me haha it just feels like another game atm :joy:

2 Likes

Tbh, almost all of the games have felt like a part of one big friendly tournament post the restart. Think the fact we aren’t used to seeing competitive games in empty stadiums is a major factor.

3 Likes

Even if we win it just won’t feel quite right.

Good thing if we lose though, as it won’t sting as bad tbh

3 Likes

If we win this thread will have 700 posts in it by the final whistle.

5 Likes

Chelsea can be got at. They’ve shown a weak backline many occasions this season. We even nicked a point against them with 10 men.

Kill service to Giroud and don’t make it easy for Pulisic should be the key defensive intructions.

Have to go into this one full of belief :v:

5 Likes