What do you mean?

Ah didnā€™t think of that, it wouldā€™ve been glorious :smirk:

Our best team:

---------------------Emi------------------
AMN-----Papa------Luiz-----Tierney
Ceballos----Torreira----Guendo
----------------------Ɩzil-------------------
-----------Pepe-------------Auba-------

Thatā€™s never gonna happen in a billion years so what Iā€™d like to see that is actually possible.

---------------------Emi-----------------
Holding---------Luiz----------Papa
AMN------Dani----Xhaka----Tierney
Pepe------------Auba-----------Saka

I think this team will put up the best fight but I donā€™t think we will continue to luck out against top opposition. Although we do seem to play better without the ball and on counters, so I think weā€™ll just lose but it wonā€™t be embarrassing. Same old problems tho Iā€™m gonna guess.

1 Like

I think youā€™re spot on. Letā€™s keep it :100: we have no clear playing philosophy and we are too inconsistent. The only bright spots are players like Auba, Saka, Leno, Marinez and maybe Xhaka has shown some improvement since maybe mid-season.

But I think weā€™ll lose this one as if not for your points but also because we have a losing mentality when it comes to Chelsea.

Itā€™s good that Spurs got into EL. More matches for them too. I donā€™t want Mourinho worrying only about his next PL match each week. He could easily squeeze them into the Top 4 that way.

Last minute winner for Tammy Abraham :broken_heart:

Bicycle kick from Ross Barkley :weary::weary::weary:

Tap in by Granit

Not bad :xhaka2:

2 Likes

A David Luiz penalty wins us the cup :slight_smile:

Luiz lining up for a penalty lol, Iā€™d be nervous as hell.

2 Likes

Backheel from Saka :syringe:

1 Like

I donā€™t like your result.

Iā€™m going to ask @arsenescoatmaker if he gets anything different

My crystal ball shows a 3-2 win, Aubameyang scores a brace, before Luiz gives away 2 penaltyā€™s to his former club and Pepe scores a freekick winner, transforming his Arsenal career

Given how bad Kepa has been we should be looking to constantly test and press him. Heā€™s got low confidence and 2-3 fuck ups in him.

3 Likes

I got bicycle kick by CHO

Solo run and finish by Christian Pulisic. Oh weā€™re fucked.

Deja vuā€¦

Back heel from MattƩo! COYG!

Iā€™ve been pessimistic for most games weā€™ve played this season. Always expecting us to fail or capitulate in some way.

But this is the FA Cup final. We win at Wembley. Its just what we do.

I feel we came in as much bigger underdogs in 2017 and took the trophy home. If we play on the counter and soak up their possession, we can definitely win this. They fluked a win in the last game against us.

Iā€™m optimistic. 2-1 in 90 mins.

3 Likes

Solo run and finish by Batshuayiā€¦

Flashbacks of Ryan Giggs

giphy (36)

1 Like

Volley by Azpilicueta :see_no_evil:

Kieran Tierney bicycle kick. Bring it the fuck on.

5 Likes