Arsenal Vs Burnley (Premier League)

flu season is early this year tbf!

:arteta:

-------------------Leno-----------------
AMN—Sokratis—Luiz—Kola
----Guendou------------Xhaka----
Pepe------------Özil-----------Miki
-------------------Auba-----------------

I actually still prefer Miki on the wings because as frustrating as he is at killing good attacking moves lately, he still wins the ball in midfield consistently and does a lot of defensive work. Seems help down the wings defending with our full backs is important atm and we will have enough creativity with Pepe, Özil, Guendo, Xhaka, Kola, and AMN in the lineup. I’d like to get our big signings a run out and get them ready for the big games coming up, Burnley at home is the perfect warm up. Sub on Torreira and Ceballos in the 2nd half and give them some preparation as well.

I actually want Chambers to start ahead of Luiz, but we have massive games after this and cant see Luiz having a debut against Spurs or Pool, so he will get the nod here most likely.

Rest of the team will probably be nearly unchanged from Newcastle. Fuck knows if Kola or Ozil will feature. Surprised Ozil doesn’t fancy playing at home in August against relegation fodder…

We should batter these lot. Hoping a 4-0 drubbing and Ashley Barnes injury.

2 Likes

Yes :fire:

But I agree with MM, we’re very likely to see the exact same line-up that started v Newcastle, bar Chambers/Luiz.

I think Lacazette will play, with Nelson taking a step back to the bench.

I must say I’m absolutely frothing at the idea of a Saturday 2130 game for myself :fire::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Plot twist: he actually paid those robbers to stage everything, so he could enjoy a few more days off.

3 Likes

430 am for me fucker.

2 Likes

So are you going to stay up until 4:30 am or wake up at 4:30 am ?

1 Like

When I get those slots I generally sleep and get up now I’ve hit my 30s, when I was more youthful I’d just pull all nighters.

3 Likes

Cant deal with all nighters. Makes the whole day soo shite :arteta:

6 Likes

Hope he starts it at 12.30 then.

2 Likes

Fuck no, I go to bed at like 9 anyways cuz yeh old guy, I’ll get a full night’s rest :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Win yes, if we have got over the problem of slow starts.

Well we’re starting early.

So long as we start early in the game

4 Likes

And then place your bets on which of the four things will fuck us over

6 Likes