Arsenal Vs Burnley (Premier League)

First real test to see if we are going to have a more defined style.
Hope it’s not just about having individual talent. We win either way but a bit of style would be a lift. 2 0 always make you work hard Burnley.

4 Likes

Be great if we can make Ashley Barnes look like Ashley Barnes for once too!

1 Like

I actually think Barnes is a decent player tbh. One of the best strikers outside the top 6

Read em and weep them stats Zaha.

My dislike for Ashley Barnes has nothing to do with his footballing abilities. I dislike him because he’s an annoying little weasel!

he’s improved every year to be fair to him

1 Like

I’m expecting a good 3-0 win here, we’re pretty good at home and I don’t feel as uneasy as when we play away except when we’re playing a top 6 side. Expect the likes of Pepe, Luiz and Ceballos to start here, even Lacazatte to get up some fitness before the Liverpool game. Even like Torreria to get a run out sometime in the game. Burnley away from their ground aren’t great.

The start of phasing Xhaka out of the starting XI :xhaka2:

He’s not injured.

1 Like

How do you know?

Fingers crossed, though.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Ozil lll again what a surprise.

What do we normally use as timeframe from “back in full training” to “available to start”?

I kind of respect a small town like Burnley, who spent a few decades in the lower leagues, surviving in the mighty PL on a tiny budget

Got to the European Cup quarters in the '60s

Ozil ill in August. Guy has no shame :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah I stopped believing that shit years ago haha

If anyone doesn’t know who to have as captain on FPL this week…

1 Like

This is how Bayern must feel :blush:

I like Burnley. They’re English footballs link to the past. Not flashy in any way, they just deliver a disciplined team effort.

1 Like

Been my captain since last weekend lol.