Arsenal Vs Burnley (Premier League)

Saturday 17th August, 12:30 PM
Emirates Stadium
BT Sport

The kiss of death as an Arsenal fan is usually confidence but after negotiating the first hurdle I reckon back in our own patch we’re simply too much for Burnley.

This could well be where lots of the new boys get their proper introductions and if it clicks we’re going to be really dangerous. I also think the introduction of Luiz sooner rather than later will do us the world of good on the ball, especially passing out from the back. I also hope at home that the security incidents that kept Ozil (and Kolasinac) out of the squad won’t be an issue. I’m not clear on whether Laca is in line to return next week but I hope so. I’d like to see:

Aubameyang
Lacazette Cabellos Pépé
Torreira Xhaka
Monreal Sokratis Luiz AMN

With Liverpool away and Spurs at home to follow, a win really is a must here.

• Arsenal Win
  • Draw
  • Burnley Win

0 voters

4-0. London, sun, immaculate pitch, happy fans. Pepe will run riot.

3 Likes

Burnley will be tough but I’m going for a 3-1 win for us, we have Liverpool and Spurs next so this is a must win game for sure and no excuses not to be winning, would be nice for our new signings to gel in before the Liverpool and Spurs games so they need to be starting

6-0 Arsenal.

5 Likes

Let’s fucking hump them.

I’ve had enough close games against these.

Pepe, Auba, Nelson hattricks please

1 Like

Would be nice to get the goal difference up a bit to counteract the 4-0 or 5-1 at Anfield, whichever turn it is

1 Like

Auba / Lacazette / Nico Pepe
Ozil
Torreira (good) / Matteo
Monreal / Sokratis / Chambers / AMN
Leno

Hopefully a comfortable win.

Aside from the actual Burnley fans (who I assume were brainwashed from birth) does anyone actually like Burnley? No one enjoys watching them, no one cares about them. If they were to get relegated the Premier League would be a prettier place.

Oh and Ashley Barnes is a knobhead.

1 Like

Nearsighted Aston Villa fans maybe?

1 Like

West Ham fans who voted Brexit?

Valid points. I imagine David Cameron is a fan.

2 Likes

I like Burnley bu mainly because of Nick Pope and Gudmundsson, my favourite prem keeper and a great winger

1 Like

Perfect game to bed our new signings in.

oh and Sean Dyche has a really sexy voice

4 Likes

Imagine him and Raul Sanllehi having a coversation together :joy:

2 Likes

First thing that came to mind :arteta:

3 Likes

No idea what the score will be, but pretty confident it’ll be a home win of some sort.

4-1 easy

I’ll take another 1-0 :slight_smile: