Arsenal Vs Burnley (Premier League)

5 - Arsenal have lost their first home Premier League match of the season in five of the last eight seasons.

:eyes:

Two of those losses have been v Villa and West Ham, what do those two teams have in common with Burnley? :henry2:

1 Like

Wtf we lost to villa twice?! I only remember the west ham one where Cech had a poor debut. Who scored for villa?

Agbinlahor and some other guy in 2013-14 iirc.

The birth of AFTV on our screens as well

1 Like

I was there. We were absolute toilet that day. The “spend some fucking money” chants were among the loudest I’ve heard in the ground.

Wasn’t it Villa who almost fucked us on our first ever game at the Emirates, think Gilberto scored a late equaliser to save us

1 Like

The funny thing is I remember some older guy ranting on AFTV and everything he said that day was correct. It just spiralled into total dross.

1 Like

That it was :blush:

I’m playing my triple captain points on him this week.

And then we went on with one of our best runs in the Emirates era, plus we signed Mesut Ozil from Real Madrid for £42.5 million.

1 Like

This guy?

He was the only one on AFCTV that spoke sense lol

He had Gazidis marked since 2013 absolutely fair play to him lol @Electrifying

5 Likes

That’s the one. Excellent

Gazidis certainly took the pride aaaat AV it.

There is something going on in my stomach. Its either the hype and excitement for todays first home game of our title winning season or the massive dump im going to take. COYG !

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Let us know if the feeling is still there post dump.

3 Likes

@Bl1nk @shamrockgooner eye-catching programme cover today, I dig it.

2 Likes

let’s get the win today, imagine starting the season with two wins instead of two losses? :pepe1:

2 Likes

HOW FUCKING NOVEL

1 Like

C’mon boys let’s get the win.

I want a strong performance to start our home campaign!! COYG

1 Like