Arsenal Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (PL)

Kick-off at 21:15? What the fuck so late. Some of us have to get up at 6:15 in the morning for a rough day at work!

10 Likes

10 Likes

Yeah I shouldnā€™t have added the rough bit

6 Likes

Amazon Prime is getting better value for money now they (and others) are closing the gap on Netflix with the quality of their shows. Football could be the difference maker in the UK market

1 Like

Kick off is at 8:15, which is only 15min later than usual :smiley:

5 Likes

Win tomorrow and Arsenal go up to 6th.

The recovery has to start here. Have to overwhelm them. Arsenal have some talented players. Now they have to show themselves.

1 Like

Yeah lived through this and the 95 one. Now weā€™re trying our best to givee more joy.

1 Like

This is what my dreams are made of (this, and @DavidHillier obviously)

2 Likes

Aww xxx

1 Like

4-1 Arsenal :sweat_smile: - would be great to see Martinelli and Pepe start

3 Likes

Pepe to start and score

1 Like

Feeling overly optimistic for tonight!

3-1 Arsenal.

I really hope Martinelli is offered more minutes tonight as he has looked sharp pretty much all season. Iā€™d drop Laca in favour of Pepe because Iā€™m not sold on Laca/Auba being shoehorned into the side for the sake of it. We look a lot more balanced with Auba central, Ɩzil behind and Pepe/Martinelli either side.

11 Likes

No question that that is our strongest starting 11

2 Likes

Yup, nailed it! Letā€™s gooo

1 Like

Chambers has been good when deployed at CB this season. The opener against Newcastle he was solid af. Wouldnā€™t be surprised to see him there again tonight.

Leno, Bellerin, Chambers, Luiz, Tierney, Torreira, Guendouzi, Pepe, Ozil, Auba, Laca

Good to see the line up is not full of youngsters but Ozil and Pepe playing means slow football up front, not sure about this

Thatā€™s our strongest line up.
We really should win this because our performance against Norwich was pretty decent, although our defence still looks poor.

Iā€™ll go 3-1 to us, Aubameyang, Lacazette and Luiz to score.

2 Likes