Premier League Match 15
The Emirates Stadium
KO: 20:15
:tv: LIVE on Amazon Prime

• Arsenal win
  • Draw
  • BHA win

0 voters

Arsenal and Amazon Prime are gonna have a great relationship I can feel it. 100% win record after this one :sunglasses:

1 Like

Let’s fucking annihilate them, home game this time.

Play some players that aren’t morons this time please.

4 Likes

We dont win this one we have a reverse bounce effect. Think we will get it done as were just due one. 2 0.

I wouldn’t bet on us winning this at all with our form. It’s worrying times ahead. I personally go with Chambers/Holding as a Center Back pairing, can they do much worse then the other three. Mustafi at Right back and Tierney at left back. I’d move Luiz into Center Midfield with Torreira. I’d give Ozil another game with Pepe, Auba and Laca up front. Just go for it, the club needs a win badly.

I’d play Chambers, Holding, Tierney sweeping in front of them Luiz.
Midfield Caballos, Torreira, Ozil.
Front Martinelli Auba, Pepe

1 Like

Like this but not sure about throwing our back-up goalkeeper up top just yet…

(j/k, I know you meant Martinelli).

Yeah sorry

Heading for a drab 0-0 and at 85 minutes that really old cunt, whatsisface, of theirs has one go in off his arse.

Gotta grab the acorns while you can, squirrel…

No teams want to be in the top 6 apparently, so we could just stumble into it perhaps…

3 points in these situations crucial as we know we are about to enter period of pain.

1 Like

Been 2 months since we’ve won a game, you’d think we have to win one at some point. Arsenal 2-1 Brighton.

2 Likes

For us senile moaning old bastards
How do we get this game on Amazon Prime ?
I’ve got Amazon Prime but can I watch it on telly ?
Cheers in advice

If you have a smart tv yes you can. If you don’t you’ll need to watch it on your computer

1 Like

Thank you :+1:t2:

1 Like

No Europa this week. Still playing on a Thursday :poldi:

8 Likes

Meant to press Arsenal win but accidentally pressed the draw button! I’m still feeling positive regardless of the weekend result, I think Freddie gets his first win here.

Click hide results and you can change it :+1:

1 Like

If Arsenal don’t win here and make it 9 I’m guessing we move to the worst winless streak in our Premier League history? (when football began)

2 Likes

(not saying it should happen) but i often wonder what the arsenals womens manager would be like as the manager for the 1st team (i know the difference between the womens game and the epl is huge) i also know it is never going to happen but i see what their manager has done for them and how he has got them playing and always wonder how his play would translate to the 1st team and how far he could get them because the ladies blow everyone away and they play fantastic football. I know it would never happen and for good reason but i just catch myself wondering if he could do good things with the first team and ultimately how far he could get us if he was ever tried out.

It’s about time this club started digging itself out of the rut it’s in and making sure everyone knows that starting with this game!

1 Like