Arsenal Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (PL)

Those who want to meet the legend that is Luca, Thursday is your chance.

:xhaka:

6 Likes

Tell him I said hello and that the West Midlands is a load of shit

Calum is there a sneaky way to get Amazon Prime for a month for free and then tell em to do one?

Iā€™m pretty sure you can sign up to a month free trial with amazon prime.

Itā€™s well worth the subscription fee though. For Ā£7.99 I get amazon music, prime video and obviously the other prime benefits too.

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty much a caveman (and thatā€™s just my odour)

Me? Iā€™m in Arnhem! Thereā€™s a huge ocean between me and Luca

5 Likes

Just go out and play attacking at least play some decent football for a change

1 Like

It just reads with Brighton involved like a scene from Quadrophenia.

2 Likes

yes I done it yesterday :joy:

Have we ever actually beaten BHA since they got promoted to the EPL? :joy:

If I remember weā€™ve beaten them once. September 2017. I can remember Monreal scoring

3 Likes

Ah yes you are right, we did indeed! Weā€™ve beaten them once post promotion. Sad times!

1 Like

Hoping this is just the start for Amazon and they bid for all the games at the next auction and that prehistoric blackout nonsense is finally axed :blush:

3 Likes

Why would Amazon winning the games stop the blackout? They canā€™t even offer the 3PM games as I understand it.

Amazon Prime have the Boxing Day games as well, so your month trial will get you those too. Though personally I think Prime is value for money anyway, I watch so much stuff on there and defo take advantage of the next day free delivery A LOT.

3 Likes

Iā€™m hoping Amazon stream every game in the future like a football version of Spotify meaning that horrible blackout would be therefore axed

Ok well like I say I donā€™t think itā€™s that easy.

Itā€™ll happen at one point. Money talks hopefully

If it was just about money it would have happened already I reckon.

Isnā€™t it about protecting the lower league teams attendance and smaller teams in the Prem.