Arsenal Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (PL)

To win this we are going to have to do something which has been lacking in all games we’ve played this season.
Be on the front foot from kick off to final whistle…just can’t see it.

Putting a bet on 3-1 then. Since you are the oracle with score predictions :joy:

2 Likes

:arteta:

17 Likes

Leno

Bellerin
Chambers
Luiz
Tierney

Torreira
Guendouzi
Ozil

Pepe
Auba
Martinelli

Just do it Freddie. I’ll never forgive you if you pull an Emeryesque small dick lineup tonight

3 Likes

That’s a lineup with real potential.

God if he lines up with Xhaka and Mustafi again there really is no hope for him

1 Like

Yeah ffs, help us help him

Don’t do it. :grinning:

Haha I’m not I just wanted a few likes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’m sure Xhaka will start again. There’s no reason for him to start against Norwich and then be dropped for the next game.

In any case, I’m less concerned about the lineup and moreso the performance. Even with some of those shitters in the side, I’m still expecting a better attacking performance. More confidence and risk taking.

2 Likes

Expecting us to win this one. There’s been a week with no Emery, and no games in between. Absolutely no excuses. We’ve thrown away possibly the easiest games of the season, and really need the 3 points. Currently 24 points of Pool, 10 of Chelsea who are 4th and 4 of wolves, fucking embarrassing man. At this rate where not even getting Europa league football.

5 Likes

Is Ceballos fit? If so:

Bellerín- Holding - Luiz- Tierney

Torreira-Guendouzi-Ceballos

Nelson-Auba-Martinelli

Nvm, I see Ceballos is out til mid December. In that case I guess I’d probably go with a 4-4-2 with Laca coming in for Ceballos, and Saka for Martinelli. Though simplest is I guess just to throw in Özil for Ceballos, or a 4-4-2 with Martinelli as the 2nd striker and Saka in for Ceballos, or a 4-4-2 with Martinelli dropping into midfield on the left and Laca for Ceballos.

1 Like

I haven’t seen our game versus Norwich again but Xhaka’s pass map looked pretty good. Around 70% of his passes were forward. Still a bit of a lamppost going backwards, but you take the good with bad.

1 Like

Not fit.

Absolutely criminal front 3 btw. Nelson shouldn’t be anywhere near the starting line up

1 Like

Nelson was surpassed by Saka while he was injured and early season, he deserves one more chance before we discard him for good.

Pepe is shit and should be given opportunities to maximise his value only once we’ve got an idea of what we’ve got in Nelson and Saka.

When the fuck did Holding and Ceballos get injured, btw? Jesus, it really has been a while since I gave a fuck about first team news

Yeah, tbh Torreira is overrated around here and Xhaka underrated (he’s rated as worse than Judás, so take this underrated comment in that context). It’s kinda much of muchness between the two, I won’t be too disappointed if he selects Xhaka over Torreira. I just say Torreira because ideally in a system where you’re pressing and on the front foot he’d be a good option besides Guendouzi, in reality though, and being pragmatic, we probably need Xhaka in there to have some semblance of build-up play because we’re not there yet, nor close, coaching/system wise.

1 Like

If we lose this game, there is no hope for us this season :frowning:

this fucking sucks

why couldn’t our game be yesterday?

fucking thursday night sunday football, god it sucks so bad.

Last game of the matchday as well ffs.

1 Like

Thursday - Monday this week :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:gabriel:

If you don’t go to the games I don’t see why you would complain about the days of the game. What difference does it make what day you watch a stream haha?

i’m looking forward to the game, I want it to happen ASAP.

Freddie’s in charge, I cba waiting to see how we do.