Arsenal vs Brentford (PL) 1-1

They’re on a 9 game unbeaten streak in the PL I believe.
Last time they lost was against Villa in October.

They’re gonna give us a match. We need to sort out our set-pieces asap because if they’ve done their homework, they’re gonna hurt us from them.

1 Like

Yeah and they’ve found goals outside of Toney.

I would honestly like to see this:

Ramsdale
White-Saliba-Gabriel-Tomiyasu
Odegaard-Partey-Zinchenko
Saka-Nketiah-Martinelli

Big call to drop Xhaka but I can’t drop White or Zinchenko either. This should give us more stability at the back while freeing up Zinchenko to move freely in the final third and help out Martinelli.

Not even Toney would have bet on that.

9 Likes

Heard a lot of those jokes from the Saints fans on the train back to central lol

1 Like

Ramsdale
Tomiyasu - Saliba - Gabriel
Saka- Jorginho - Xhaka - Zinchenko -
Odegaard
Vieira - Trossard - Martinelli

A mid-block, less width in attack. Knock a few over their back line, they wouldn’t have prepared for a back 3.
Partey and Eddie get a breather ahead of shit getting real.

That’s nice and all but that’s 12 players. :ramsdale:

2 Likes

We’ll definitely win if we do that though. I love it.

5 Likes

Let’s hope so.
But what ever happens, Brentford haven’t lost in nine games and we haven’t dropped points in consecutive games this season.

So it’s not easy for either team, although the pressure will be more on us being top of the league and at home.

2 Likes

The fans have been electric at home.

With 2 losses in a row and particularly the last one being so uncharacteristically lethargic, I feel like we could be on the cusp of a wobble.

Will need the fans help to restore some confidence and energy to the team’s performance.

A bright start and an early goal is really important.

Same team, tomi could come in for white but even that I doubt for this game. Maybe rest Gabi for City and start Trossard.

We started well and the only team to really destroy them at their place so hopefully we can do the same at home.

Brentford aren’t going to give us the same issues that Everton did to our attack, we’ll create chances but we’ll need to be better at the back than in recent weeks.

Rio is a bellend. Need to channel this sort of bollocks and convert it into a high-intensity performance

5 Likes

Imagine being a 44 year old man and talking like Ferdinand does.

4 Likes

I don’t mind Rio that much. He was teasing Joel Beya who’s an Arsenal fan.
I actually think Rio is one of the people who would be genuinely happy for us to win the league if not for Utd.

1 Like

It’s a variation on my controversial 4-5-2 formation.

1 Like

I hope Leeds new manager bounces the Manc cunts

2 Likes

Just stick it on the wall for the team sheet for the next game.

'look at what these foggers are saying!)

1 Like

Cant they even get one in that fast? Rat cunts lucky yet again.

Yeah was a bit mad then watched the video, he’s just taking the piss like any good rival fan tbh.

Rio generally been talking good things about us this season at least.

I wont be making any predictions about this!

Didnt turn out well for the Everton game