Arsenal vs Brentford (PL) 1-1

Worried.

Feels like another crucial moment. Drop points and we’re talking of a mini-crisis.

Win and we’re well prepared for the Man City game midweek.

Fuck it’s getting scary now.

1 Like
12 Likes

we will be lifting the prem at the end of the season and you will still be worried :slight_smile:

That’s like the Mr Men book Mr Worry. He stopped worrying about all the everyday things, but then went back to the doctor because he was worried that he didn’t have anything to worry about :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Had no clue the City game is next week…
Yeah, an absolute must win here in order to get into a decent position ahead of that game, to avoid putting extra pressure us.

No matter what happens against Brendford, I still think we’re the favourites against City and I’m quite confident about a positive result there. Still doesn’t change the fact we have to win here.

COG!

3 Likes

Going to two Arsenal matches this season so my worry-level is even higher than before. I want us to be top when I visit London.

14 Likes

Tomorrow is my birthday and all I wish is a victory on Saturday. COYG

11 Likes

Partey in training (for those worried about being taken off against Everton).

4 Likes

Partey with the wide leg stance. His shit definitely hits his dick on the way down

15 Likes

Ok, just a poor tactical decision by Arteta then, better than than the alternative.

Really hope we’ll be all over them in the opening 15 minuten and get an early goal.

Desperate to see a strong response.

1 Like

I agree

We need to start strong
Wipe the Everton cobwebs away and get an early goal
With the 3pm KO im hoping the stadium will be loud!

Managed to get my U9s training slot moved to an earlier time so I can get on the road and get up there a bit sooner than I would have before.

1 Like

Need to see some fight in this game - can handle a defeat as long as we fight !? Against Everton we looked like we were knackered - hopefully :pray:t5: just a one off !?

@NeedCoffee @ronniec do you guys know what channel this will be on in the states?

2 Likes

This is my go-to website for TV scheduling:

Looks like it’s on: SiriusXM FC, Peacock.

Do you not have a ViaPlay subscription from Denmark @Cristo ? ViaPlay shows all matches

4 Likes

I should probably just get one to be honest, I guess I can use it in the UK with my VPN?

I don’t think you can. When I connect with VPN on ViaPlay tells me to turn off my VPN, even when I set my VPN to The Netherlands (while being in the Netherlands).

1 Like

The Arsenal are back tomorrow.

Love it. Can’t wait :red_circle::red_circle::red_circle:

3 Likes

Felt like a fucking eternity, was so much easier when we used to lose all the time it was easy to pretend the sport didn’t exist for a few days

8 Likes

This exactly

Its great to be excited about it, but with our position and potential for this season I find myself thinking about it a lot more than I have done in previous seasons. Watching other games. Looking at upcoming fixtures. Looking at the league table

We’re involved in the discussion and that fantastic

2 Likes