:stadium: Emirates Stadium
:spiral_calendar: Saturday 2023-02-11T15:00:00Z
:soccer: Premier League

Result

• Arsenal win
  • Draw
  • Brentford win

0 voters

Time to move on, quickly. At home vs Brentford next. Team predictions? :point_down:

Comfortable win cos Tommy Frank’s a gooner.

1 Like

I’m confident against anyone at home.

2-0

trossard to score in this game if he plays i reckon

Need a response here, which goes without saying. Our lead is still 5 points so we just need to get back up and get things moving again.

1 Like

I’d start him here. Probably Tomi too.

1 Like

Regardless of what happens between Man City v Spurs tomorrow, we will play this Brentford game still ahead of them and will play this game before Man City play Aston Villa on Sunday .

So worst case scenario, we have the chance to go minimum 5 points clear again.

The home crowd will be behind the players and I expect them to shake of the bad day at the office from today.

6 Likes

Interesting to see if Arteta uses the loss as an excuse to shake-up the squad.

He rarely changes a winning side but he does tinker the team when we don’t win.

Defence has been very leaky since we returned from the WC. Needs addressing.
Tomiyasu could help but not sure who to take out. Gabriel the only safe one. If any of White, Saliba or Zinchenko lose their spot I won’t complain.

Ben White has been off form so likely he’ll have to sit. Saliba I’ve noticed is a bit indecisive with his passing and clearing of the ball.

1 Like

Back to three point collecting. Think we’ll win three nil.

No single game will define the season. It’s all about the response now. We have two home games and if we win both, starting here, we are on a great course still.

3 Likes

We’d better storm back after today’s shitshow.

We’ve done our bit for charity in helping Everton with x3 points - now back to demolishing teams ??

1 Like

reckon we will bounce back wirh a win

This should be three points. I do think Arteta will rotate a little based on the loss.

I think we’ll have Trossard,
Tomiyasu and Jorginho start this match over Martinelli, White and Partey.

Respect for Brentford and what Thomas Frank is doing, but this should be 3 points… feel we will be mad and react and show some bite.

Absolutely must be 3 points leading into the City game, I am expecting a response.

2 Likes

Brentford are one of the most in form teams in the PL.
They haven’t lost in their last nine games and have beaten Man City away and Liverpool, so we’re under more pressure than them, being at home and coming off a defeat.

Saying that, if we beat them and our following match against Man City, we’ll be back on track.

That level of performance at Everton means we can’t take this for granted now.
Nothing to lose Brentford and proved at city we have to do everything we didn’t at Goodison.
Work hard and dictate the pace of the game. Not making a prediction on this. Tricky match.

6 Likes

I’d take a very fortunate win at this point, Strolls. A 1-0 in a performance devoid of fluidity.

1 Like