Arsenal Vs Bournemouth (PL)

Slightly more adventurous, I guess, but the obvious issue is obvious.

1 Like

Xhaka eh…
Back to drawing ways.

1 Like

Probably wise not throwing Tierney in to be fair. He’ll have the international break now and then him and Bellerin should hopefully be fresh and raring to go in two weeks.

5 Likes

God I can’t wait until we have Bellerin and Tierney starting after the international break.

1 Like

And Holding too

Papa-Luiz is making me sweat.

4 Likes

Yay not three DMs.

Expected team. Hope we see Bellerin and Tierney after the international break.

COYG

1 Like

I’d start Holding also personally, but yeah the two fullbacks are going to be huge inclusions. Still unsure as to how huge though until we get a proper manager.

1 Like

How long is Laca out for?

Should be back not long after the international break I would have thought, not overly fussed though as it’s allowing Aubameyang to play in his proper position.

Playing in his proper position, Auba is our player of the month.

But as soon as Laca is back, back to RW :xhaka:

1 Like

Home to Bournemouth and Özil not even on the bench but he’s one of our captains. Yikes on bikes.

Stupid to not have him on the bench tbh, aside from Martinelli what attacking options do we have on the bench ?

Fucking Xhaka again. But the rest not too bad. Glad to see Ceballos and Saka starting.

He scores just as many from RW. Why do people moan about this lol. We need Laca back

Willock. And Torreira obvs.

Hahaha yeah I forgot Torreira is an AM under Emery my apologies.

Nah I’m not sure he does, last season he got 22 league goals playing a heap on the wing, I think if he played a full season at CF he’d reach 30.

1 Like

Can see Tierney getting involved today.

Tierney and Martinelli will save the day :slight_smile:

1 Like