Arsenal Vs Bournemouth (PL)

we don’t know that because he has basically always been on the wing.

We only need Laca back because our coach’s only plan is to have him and Auba bail out our shite, so they both, according to him, have to be on the pitch at all times.

1 Like

We need them both starting because they are our two best players

We’re actually looking good today.

Luiz 1-0

1 Like

LUIZZZZ

Pepe assist

1 Like

LUIZZZZZ

That long ball from ceballos for chambers before the corner was great.

Stream died for a minute during the goal🙄

Anyone got a clip/link to it?

Mm: Reddit.com/r/soccer/new

Should be there

1 Like

This is gonna be 1-0 isn’t it, proper fifa game.

I don’t think it’s a pen because he got the ball first. Pepe isn’t getting the ball rven if he’s not tripped.

Are u fucking kidding me on the pen shout? Seriously after that weak shit given yesterday we are denied a stone waller.

Vardy and anyone in United get five of those given a season, ffs he’s not even going over to check the VAR shit. clown ref.

1 Like

They consulted VAR and they still didn’t award us a pen, fuck I just don’t know what to say about VAR anymore it’s a shit show.

Xhaka is a fucking idiot, he makes the shittiest fouls and then waves his arms around like he didn’t do anything :joy::joy: like he legit is a normal person pretending to be a football player.

3 Likes

Xhaka being Xhaka :white_check_mark:

1 Like

:hipster:

2 Likes

Bournemouth look shit. We gotta finish them off before Xhaka gifts them a goal and the momentum.

5 Likes

You haven’t got out of first gear. You haven’t needed to. I hope it doesn’t bite you in the ass, you’re doing the typical Italy thing and playing to the level of your opponents.

I always thought you’re an arsenal fan?

So, gone up, now smalldicking again?

AC Milan. Joined back when we played them in like 2012? And never left.

Though, I think he has been corrupted a bit by Arsenal.

6 Likes