Arsenal Vs Bournemouth (PL)

Admit it you miss him

1 Like

I’ll never forget that 4-4 result what the fuck was that :weary:

But yeah at times it was easy money betting against us I admit I have done it on a few occasions as well!

1 Like

Think Chelsea will remain in firm contention for 3-5. Spurs look in genuine trouble. Utd could get a new manager and get 4-5. LC look legit for 4-6 too.

1 Like

Even tho spurs have been shit if we win we will only be 4 points up. Goes to show u just how terrible we’ve been too tbh.

Even more reason to play our strongest side against Bournemouth.

I’m going tomorrow with my son Don Emery so hopefully we’ll be right on it after recent shaky league performances. It feels like we could start to hit our stride - let’s hope I’m not wrong.

Come on you reds!!!

I predict a ridculously open game of football with both sides defending badly.

1 Like

I think we win this 3-1 at the most, even if we play bad we always win at home agaisnt teams outside the top 6.

I think Tierney, Holding and Willock should be picked for the first 11. I have Chambers at right back, Bellerin should be ready once the international break is over with. Auba and Pepe up front, I go with Saka with them . if we need a goal bring on Martinelli.

Not going to be a easy game, no PL game is easy unless you are City and Liverpool. But we must be winning this.

2 Likes

We always beat teams outside the top 6 at home unless it’s at the pointy of the season and a win will give us CL football eg Palace & Brighton.

2 Likes

Nothing other than a convincing win will do. Emery should have a sense of the frustrations of the fans by now, atleast I hope he does. Ceballos should start, as should Saka. Would like to see Willock start as well but that will most likely not happen as Xhaka and Guendouzi are definite starters.

If we have the game won by the 60th minute (when was the last time that happened in the Premier League), I would like to see Martinelli given a few minutes.

Just hope Emery doesn’t chicken out with his team selection for this.

I don’t see many, if any, of the players who played against Liege, starting against Bournemouth. It’ll be a similar starting lineup to the one that played against Man Utd.

Leno-Chambers-Sokratis-Luiz-Tierney-Xhaka-Guendouzi-Ceballos-Pepe-Saka-Auba

That’s my predicted lineup.

Leno-Chambers-Luiz-Holding-Tierney-Torreira-Guendouzi-Ceballos-Pepe-Saka-Auba

My preferred lineup.

Would be great to see Tierney start

1 Like

I think this will be a hard fought win with Emery putting in a line up that struggles in the first half. When the penny drops and he realises he will put on players who can win…unless Freddie has a say from the start then a convincing win.

Xhaka out the rest in and we have got a chance.

1 Like

I’m so glad we have a pillar of hope and positivity like yourself on these boards dude. Always a pleasure reading :raised_hands:

1 Like

He’s right though. We don’t always win these games. If we did, we’d know the result of this match already as it would have been played yesterday!

2 Likes

We will win this one though.

3 Likes

Fucking pumped

4 Likes