Arsenal v Man Utd (PL)

Almunia really was no obstacle to any attack

10 Likes

Every time I remember Wenger persisted with Almunia for three seasons as the first team keeper my body fuels with rage.

3 Likes

Worried

1 Like

Fucking Almunia letting in a shot from 40 yards the stupid cunt

7 Likes

Tbf, that was no ordinary shot.
Ronaldo isnā€™t normal.
Remember this?

Him and Messi are different species.

Fuck him, man.

Especially as they played and beat us in the next round.

Heā€™s a cunt.

It was awful goalkeeping.

1 Like

Unreal assist from Anderson :fire: :fire:

1 Like

Nothing like a London derby to kick off the weekend :star_struck:

Going for 3-1. United will take the lead, let Ronaldo get his goal for the narrative. And then weā€™ll go at them and come out the victors.

4 Likes

Nah, Man Utd win today. Sucks but itā€™s true. Iā€™m from the future trust me.

Utd are game raising so and soā€™s !?

1 Like

Weā€™ll absolutely batter these crackheads. A Nketiah fourttrick incoming. 6-1.

2 Likes

Cheers. I wonā€™t bother watching then.

Whatā€™s with the negativity, Buzz Cuntyear?

The sun is out and weā€™ll spank them! Great weekend.

4 Likes

People made a meme out of him later in his career, but on a good day he was a very very good midfielder, before he got fat. Always played like fucking Davids against us too.

If Man U score first they might get a draw but if we do, then I think weā€™l win.
Iā€™m going for us to win 2-1 Saka and Martinelli to score.

1 Like

In defence of Almuniaā€¦the only reason we were still in the game was because of his performance in the 1st leg.

tbh there was so much luck going on in the Chelsea game it shouldnā€™t be anything to go byfor us, but the thing is if the players got motivated as fuck from it and feel like bouncing off of it then it might turn out to be a self-fulfilling prophecy or w/e the analogy is.

United clearly in the worst shape I have maybe ever seen them but they are, to literally quote @MO_OA49 word for word, cunts, that one game where it was us against De Gea and two jammy attacking players haunts me to this day.

I feel like this is unusually tough to call, who will be the least shit on this particular Saturday?

2 Likes

Get out

4 Likes

The best penalty save ratio in Premier League history. Respect