Arsenal v Man Utd (PL)

Absolutely buzzing for this now!! COME ON YOU GUNNERS!!

1 Like

I see us being torn to shreds defensively. Sancho ronaldo and Fernandez running riot.

1 Like

:laca:

1 Like

Pretty strong lineup for them.

United’s 11 probably more talented, hopefully the fact the game means a little more for us and home deck makes the difference.

Varane in for Maguire ffs

Very strong team that. Worried.

1 Like

Does it mean more to us? They win and we’re level on points again. Thanks to us all being a little rubbish, they’re still right in the race for 4th place

1 Like

Into these bastards arsenal :red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle:

They have a garbage GD, I’m not sure even if they win all 5 it’ll be enough to usurp spurs.

Still think that double pivot of McTominay and the corpse of Matic is a weak spot. I know our pivot isn’t super dynamic either but at least we might be able to trade punches.

Xhaka x Elneny vs Matic x McTominay

What a treat :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

A win against Man U means we’ll find out if the game against Chelsea, after consecutive losses against mid table teams, was fluke or if we really are back on track.

I went for a win but with a Xhaka and Elneny midfield and Ronaldo playing I’m changing to a 2-2 draw with Saka and ESR to score.

1 Like

We have to stay realistic, we’ll always concede against these cunts

1 Like

They choose this game to drop Maguire fml

Any streams going :eyes:

1 Like

:hipster:

4 Likes

It could be that it’s a club in turmoil, they have many injuries, they have a progressive philosophy or the squad is a patchwork of players from different managers etc. but whatever the reason, we can’t lose to a lineup with squad numbers like that :partey:

1 Like