Arsenal v Chelsea (PL)

I’ve never in my life wished for a defeat, but I’m so demoralised and inebriated right now, that I want us to get battered just so we sack this cunt manager and increase our chances of moving forward. Never been more alienated and disenfranchised from Arsenal. Dead dead dead ting

4 Likes

i have a really horrible feeling that we will lose by at least 4 goals and it will be the same again when we get mancity, then the heads will drop excuse.

1 Like

When we thumped Chelsea last year…there wasn’t much between us…Lampard gets sacked and Tuchel with the same players wins the champions league…clear progress…Arteta hasn’t improved us in 18 months, to be honest I would have been confident on a false down hope win if Lampard was around with Tuchel it is a different story. Us to play well for the first 10 minutes and then an early Chelsea goal to kill the coward noise and the Emirates to been quilter than a fucking library or a ghost town lol.

1 Like

Who plays up front ?

Balogun or Eddie

Must likely Martienlli with him get hooked for Eddie at half time if Eddie recovers from his injury.

1 Like

This is the exact comparison to be made between these clubs right now, because it shows how reacting quickly and making the “tough” decision early will do you so much better in the long run rather than just freezing and not acting when it’s clear the direction of travel is only down. It shows you the difference a top manager can make if you actually show even a shred of ambition in trying to get one.

In recent years we have a good record against Chelsea don’t we?
Wouldn’t be surprised if we win next Sunday. Kind of tough without Laca or Auba though.

Knowing Mikel, neither.

Lolno

White Holding Tierney

AMN Sambi Xhaka (:face_vomiting:) Saka

ESR Aubameyang Pepe

I would like to see this.

1 Like

Lol, I actually think that’s a good team. Teta loves a 3atb switch in these games. :rofl:

Apart from the poverty defence and goalkeeper I would agree. Tierney has to play in the 3 as Gabriel is injured and Mari is a clown.

I would even more like

Big Emi

Saliba White Gabriel

AMN Sambi Partey Tierney

ESR Aubameyang Saka

Then we have a supposedly easy run but you just know these players will be feeling the pressure of picking up points in those games and absolutely shitting the bed.

1 Like

Tierney MoTM performance incoming

Fuck it backing us to win, Arteta going to smooth brain so hard that It will go full circle and dumbfound Tuchel. Same way the Scots did to the Romans back in the day (that’s right been watching history videos on YouTube).

2-1 to the Arsenal.

5 Likes

I don’t even think we can look at the fixtures like this anymore. This current version of Arsenal doesn’t have easy runs because we can show up and lose to anyone, and frankly in some ways I back us more in the big matches now. Gone are the days where we looked at the fixtures and saw a run of three matches where it was like Brighton, Watford and Norwich and could put us but down for three points without even thinking about it.

1 Like

I can see The Arsenal getting a win on Sunday .
2-0 win .

1 Like

The game will be about which manager can out think the other and which team has the better defence and attack.

So, considering we have Arteta and they have Tuchel and we have White and Mari and they have Lukaku, I’m guessing they should win.

We just looked clueless against a Championship side, why would we suddenly up our game against a better team with better players under a far better manager?

It will be interesting to see the crowd reaction towards Arteta.
There is nowhere for our smooth talking manager to hide this season, even with his excellent PR team.

1 Like

We’ve shown up against decent sides before. I’m expecting nothing out of the game but would like to at least see some effort. I’m guessing first home game means we’ll be trying.

2 Likes

If only football was ever so simple. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No matter how dire the shape of the club or the hatred we have developed towards it, a win against Chelsea is always what the doctor ordered.

3 Likes