Arsenal v Chelsea (PL)

Definitely think we can win this. Of course Arteta will buy himself some time so he can cause us more pain in the long run, it’s inevitable.

3 Likes

If Chelsea score first, it’s gonna turn nasty and toxic real quick at the stadium, the problem is i don’t see us scoring at all, unfortunately a draw at this stage would be a decent result.

2 Likes

If no passes to forwards and KT lumping a bunch of crosses into the box didn’t work against Brentford, it sure isn’t against the Chavs.

4 or 5 nil is in the cards for this one.

Lukaku gonna go full Drogba on Mari/White for this one.

1 Like

These fuckers Chelsea always bend over for us and allow terrorism to flourish here.

8 Likes

2 0 Chelsea. Important even this early for them to get a good start to the season.
Werner going to net a rare one as well.

1 Like

Stealing the idea from @Calum.

----------------Leno------------------
—White-Holding-Tierney—
-AMN-Elneny-Xhaka-Saka-
----Pepe—Balogun—ESR----

• Holding tends to do well against strong players. It’s usually the short ones that catch him off guard(Jota, Jesus, Sterling, etc.).
  • Elneny for Lokonga because of Elneny’s experience. Sambi will get plenty of matches in the future. These matches are Mo’s bread and butter. Let him run like a madman all match.
  • Balogun stays because Laca and Auba will most likely not be ready. I don’t like Martinelli up top. Hopefully Flo will show his worth this time.
1 Like

That lineup isn’t making me feel any better about us getting a positive result on Sunday afternoon.

1 Like

Gotta work with what’s available. Partey is injured, Nketiah is injured, Laca and Auba sick.

I think the boys will be up for the fight in this and try to make things right for the opener against Brentford.

I think we’ll beat them or at the worst settle for a draw.
I don’t think Lukaku will have the impact people think in his first match back.

For what is worth though, I do expect our yearly spanking at the Etihad against City.

Three at the back, Tierney LCB. Elneny-Xhaka midfield. I officially quit.

4 Likes

Beat Liverpool with it.

Not bad evidence, I would like to also present my evidence:

Great times, great times.

1 Like

Lmaoooooo yeah top performance that 2 - 1 victory over lolpool, we played some dominant football that day :grimacing::grimacing:

2 Likes

Bailed out by Hale end if I remember correctly :pires2:

Arteta repaid these guys by banishing them.

4 Likes

Wasn’t talking about that match but thank you for helping my case. We can beat the likes of Chelsea, Liverpool and Man Utd.
Desperately need that dub against City in the league though, that losing streak has been going on for far too long.

Here’s what happened when we tried that 343 on the return fixture ripppppp :clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

@GC-Maniac this wasn’t March btw it was last summer after the restart in July and then they battered us in September…

I said match, not March. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

They still shit on our chest twice when we played a 343 so idk doygg

1 Like

I think we will see a back 3 due to Lukaku

White - Holding - Mari?

1 Like

Tierney LCB Scotland style

Mari needs dropped someone else can play LWB