Jakey Edit 2:

What will the result be?

• Arsenal win
  • Draw
  • Chelsea win
  • Electrifying should never be allowed to set up a match day thread again

0 voters

9 Likes

Looks like a prison yard beat down on paper.

I expect a loss here.

For the players, curious as to which ones show up and play hard trying to make amends for the collective dud from the Brentford game.

3 Likes

I think we’ll play a lot better but still get edged out by a single goal.

1 Like
Will we sign anyone substantial before next Sunday?
  • Yes
  • No
  • We’re fucked either way.

0 voters

You get the like but this is weak. Not even time/date.

2 Likes

We will beat Chelsea

2 Likes

Expecting a heavy defeat and the crowd on Artetas back

Chelsea are due against Arsenal.

3 Likes

For that to happen, a team needs players of a strong mentality. Barring a few players like ESR, Martinelli, and Saka, all I see are a bunch of pussies who’d get bent for a dollar. Expecting a heavy loss and pressure to really pile up on legohead.

Did the double over them last season with Elneny in midfield both times. I know we look worlds apart in terms of players and manager at the moment, but you never know. Arteta does seem to step it up a bit against the big teams.

2 Likes

Oh definitely. As Arsenal’s record against Man City and Liverpool clearly shows.

Lukaku watch

• One goal
  • Two goals
  • Three goals
  • None

0 voters

Lukaku for Chelsea second time round is just going to be Drogba all over again. Will be the bane of our life.

2 Likes

Yeah this Lukaku is a lot better than the one who left. Just have to hope he is selfless and rather than shooting, decides to tee up an offside Werner instead :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@Electrifying add a poll bellend. I need to vote for Chelsea before my OCD goes mental.

7 Likes

@Electrifying this thread is proper butchered bruv :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

You’re a mod, you can add it yourself like I did with the basic match details lol :grin:

Also, it needs emphasising, this was an inexcusably bad OP @Electrifying. First and last if that’s you’re modus operandi

1 Like

These people coming over here and stealing your job ffs

1 Like

Poll added

I want Lukaku to be selfish, he’s going to be my FF captain. :grinning: