Arsenal v Chelsea (PL)

I can see us on the receiving end of one of those embarassing hammerings we took under Wenger.
0 - 5

oh god I wanted to have a nice weekend and you remind me we have these guys coming up lol.

Chelsea if they turn up will win this comfortably and this lot will want to spank us after last seasons two defeats. Arsenal will throw everyone behind the ball and wonā€™t be a pretty sight. Up to the fans to get behind the side and be that 12th man.

Chelsea will win this 3-0.

We had the same idea, apologies, as I think I managed to override your edit with my own haha

1 Like

Something is up here :lying_face::lying_face::lying_face::lying_face::lying_face:

2 Likes

Yep. Itā€™s not adding up Iā€™m certain there is more to this than a simple illness.

4 Likes

Iā€™m sick of Arteta and both of these too tbh.

1 Like

Someone called it the end of the chuckle brothers era :arteta: I had to admit I laughed

4 Likes

If anybody has two tickets going for this game btw shoot me a PM.

I donā€™t even think I wanna watch this game

1 Like

Ah ffs. Something dodgy going on here. Canā€™t be COVID related because they would of announced it. All I know is itā€™s gonna be the same front 4 as against Brentford and Iā€™m scared

This game and City away after that. 0 points from 3 games could quite possibly be on the cards for us.

1 Like

Will be Arteta showing them whose boss, some disciplinary issues no doubt. Bet the players want him out and have downed tools.

Iā€™m kind hoping for it if it speeds up Artetaā€™s departure tbh which is the first time Iā€™ve ever wished that

5 Likes

Yeah me too. I never want a person to lose their job but fucking hell I canā€™t keep going with Arteta in charge, weā€™re only one game into the season and Iā€™m already stressing about this club because of this football terrorist.

1 Like

I forget I wield these powers lol. Still though posters should know better!

1 Like

I knew you guys could add the extra details if you wanted them :grin:

Arteta will probably become a better manager down the line in his career, but to steady a sinking ship might not be best suited for him right now. He too will benefit from building his career at a club where thereā€™s less pressure on him. To part ways would actually benefit both Arsenal and Arteta.

Looks bleak but the way I think about it, how could our pain and suffering as Arsenal fans be extended? Probably if Mikel beats Chelsea at home. Then heā€™ll have everyone back on his side and the emirates crowd cheering his name. In the long run it will be a meaningless win and he will go on and continue to fuck our club up and buy him some time in the job. So in terms of our suffering being compounded I definitely think we beat Chelsea next week.

2 Likes

He could beat both Chelsea and Man City and it wouldnā€™t mean much.
Heā€™s beaten big clubs before and gone on unbeaten runs but weā€™ve never looked like a good team.
Itā€™s not going to happen anyway.

I think even the few supporters that have stood by him have seen enough to realise he has to go.

Yeah something must be up, if it was just an illness bug youā€™d be pretty certain theyā€™d be right to go 9 days later.

1 Like