Arsenal v Brentford (PL)

Yeah that works

2 Likes

Another neat addition I forgot about. Timezones.

11 Likes

That is fucking clean, you’re a magician :fire:

6 Likes

We owe them some retribution from earlier in the season when they made us look like.mugs. anything short of a 4 or 5 nil win is a travesty. Should be putting teams like this to the sword regularly, and to the teams credit were doing just so only a couple months ago.

2 Likes

@Bl1nk for president

@Trion for some other made up cabinet role

4 Likes

Lol setting the stall early.

Simple expectations of a club who’s spent 500m in 4 or 5 seasons as the 8th most expensive club in the world. As a supporter of Arsenal I think the standards have to be set at a certain level.

Nobody has beat Brentford by more than three in the league this season but if we don’t win by 4 or 5 its a travesty.

3 Likes

Fair point. Changed back

Could we potentially add league table positions and current points totals into the title as well?

I think with how confusing this season has been, and how hard it is to keep up with everything, it might be good for fans to be able to get a quick snapshot of relative league positions via reading the thread title and not having to have multiple windows open in their browser to work this all out themselves.

2 Likes

Also, on the day of the match, can we please have the lineups in the thread title?

1 Like

Year of the tiger :arteta:

6 Likes

Brilliant, can’t wait gor this thread to be on fire if we somehow resurrect Brentford. :rofl:

Currently reached max characters in the thread title. We’re waiting on a Discourse update to hopefully eventually change that.

Thank god this place has @Bl1nk, you know things are getting bad when Trion is more useful than the staff

3 Likes

@Bl1nk knew exactly what the fuck he was doing there

2 Likes

I saw the date format yesterday but didn’t know it could do that.

That is excellent. Now I don’t need to do the math in my head.

2 Likes

As I’m sure did (presumably) Mysty when he set the tag many years ago.

Does it pick the correct timezone by default in the post? Or do you have to tap the date to see your time?

Lol at quoting myself. But I can’t test other timezones. Well I can but I might as well ask others.

Yeh it changes to London for me when i click on it.