Arsenal v Brentford (PL)

All this info added to match threads… I’m sure now it’s impossible not to get the 4th.

THE INFO will tie the team together!

3 Likes

Takes the user timezone by default :+1:

1 Like

Why are there so many posts about the title of this thread.
Just put:

Arsenal 3 v Brentford 0

Premier League
Sat 19 February 2022 15:00
Emirates

It’s a lot easier. :grinning:

My sons just offered me his spare ticket for Saturday

Thinking of doing a 45 a head michelin star family lunch in central London at 12 followed by going to the match and a glass of wine when I get in afterwards if we win. Makes the long drive to London more worthwhile and means at least part of the day will be great.

Will be my first match since the March 2020 lockdown- feel a bit nervous with all the Covid but this could be a really good day out!!

15 Likes

Someone get me a ticket to a match and i will fly out and take u on the @Kroenkeoutplease experience as well. Promise it will be an amazing date :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

None of it comes close to Piebury after a few pints before kick off.

What part of the country would you be journeying from mate? Would definitely recommend the day you’ve got set out sounds like a nice way to enjoy London and make the most of the trip.

Just noticed this will be Eriksen’s first competitive game since his heart attack.

I feel like we’re going to need at least two goals.

As long as you’re happy to be in the friend zone so I don’t ever have to see your 10 inch sausage in real life it would be a delight to have your company and reminisce on the best of the Arsene Wanger era!

Me, my wife and kids always enjoy a humorous lunch which I’m sure it would be with you there and 45 quid for the craft that goes into producing a Michelin star 3 course lunch plus appetiser will always feel like a bargain to me.

6 Likes

Near Southampton is my home these days. A far cry from our south east London roots my friend. Used to miss London terribly but quite enjoy the new Forest and the South Downs these days now I’m an old fossil and my lungs need clean air.

And my wife always loves seeing her Brazilian friends while I go to the footy with my son.

3 Likes

Get me a ticket to the Emirates and dinner is on me for the family my dood :grin::+1:

1 Like

Love the sentiment and energy in this post. I was hyped for about 3 seconds before I realised this game still feels likes it’s about six decades away.

I’ll contain my excitement and come back to this post at the appropriate time. The hairs on my balls will probably be grey by that point

7 Likes

I highly doubt he’ll get on the pitch against us, he has yet to make a match day squad.

Think it’ll still be another couple weeks before he’s “match fit” to make it on the field.

I wanna watch us play, these long breaks are dragging a bit now

4 Likes

Same. I’m so bored.

2 Likes

International break next month aswell lads :sweat_smile:

Although I’m really looking forward to that haha

This is what no European football looks like.

When this dry schedule gets us Top 4:

1 Like

What are these VGA quality shit meme trend?

2 Likes
1 Like