Arsenal v Brentford (PL)

KO time like the most important part imo lol

3 Likes

I usually get the kickoff notification from BBC and I am like “ah I will skip ninety day fiance today then”

Can we give it a day or two? Just to see if we get used to it?

Pretty good this latest version of the title (after some fine tuning).

Brentford are dead. We have to beat them next week.
All our opponents have essentially bent over for us.

No. It’s hideous.

1 Like

Haha have you made an executive decision and deleted it?

Yes

It’s easy to view the original post.

1 Like

Doesn’t affect me because I never miss a game but if some members are struggling to keep up with our fucked up schedule then does it not stand to reason we should want as many people knowing when the game is on as possible. Having it in the OP is fine, great even but not everyone knows to scroll up through 100s of posts to find it.

People are essentially having a fit over an extra couple of words and numbers that could help more of our fans remember when our random games are actually on. Strange fucking look for a fan forum.

3 Likes

At least keep the date there. Let’s just give it a go. It does look weird at first but it may grow on us.

We can use tags like shown here

We have now moved on from Arteta in out to Date and KO in out

Toney ducking the Tomiyasu test. Too good man, too good.

5 Likes

This looks good. @Bl1nk are tags disabled? Could we limit them to Matchday section if we put them on?

1 Like

Just enabled tags. See if it’s good. Why the fuck do we have these random tags here? We’ve never used it before!

Hoist me up?

6 Likes

@Leper swimming pool story. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Kick off time should have remained as it’s useful information, in particular the kick off time in Australia.

Feb 20th 2am :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

I can see the next war now being how to say 19th Feb 15:00 the best way :grin:

Ffs it’s not great, but not terrible either.

1 Like

Much better. I like the tags option

3 Likes