Arsenal transfers 23/24

Just can’t compete with managerial hot shots like Eddie Howe and the financial might of Bournemouth.

5 Likes

Tbf, Eddie>Unai.

1 Like

So apparently were not looking at either of these 2, but some non-Spanish CB that plays in France.

Kike Marin is full of shit, bruvv. But this still might be true…if you know what I mean.

The central that wants the # Arsenal Is not beautiful @ RCDEspanyol nor Umtiti @ FCBarcelona_es is not Spanish and plays in France… :thinking:

Google translate did Umtiti dirty.

1 Like

In absolutely no world is this true.

Some shitty twitter ITKs think it may be William saliba.

No idea who that is.

You hold your opinion, I hold mine.
I think Eddie Howe is a great manager. You disagree. Cool.

Eddie Howe is far from a great manager. He’s a manager who’s done extremely well within limited resources and has done a commendable job. Nothing about his approach to the game suggests he has what it takes to step up to a big club.

1 Like

He’s English, that’s enough for some people.

1 Like

It’s more than commendable to bring a nobody club like Bournemouth into relevance. Not only have they been a solid side in the PL the past years but play some really nice football and has developed some proper players.

1 Like

Pls get him, he sounds exactly like the type we should be looking for, on the cusp of becoming a star etc

1 Like

Never heard of him… like the fact that he is 18, but I hope that means we are confident in Holding coming back and/or Koss being ok for another season.

Or it means we trust Mustafi :eyes:.

Which means we lose all hope.

Well. Not sure on the reliability of the source, but still

Özil should move to Juventus, everybody would win. We get rid of the 10 we don’t utilise, he can reunite with Ronaldo, and then old W takes the managerial job and cosies up next to Gazidis. Wouldn’t that be a fun side piece to watch next season, for good or bad lol

1 Like

Sounds like reasonable conjecture or wishful thinking to me… I would at least hope we get rid of Moose, but I expect the rest to stay… Too bad Xhakalamity remains off that list in all likelihood.