Arsenal transfers 23/24

Can guarantee its not this

God, Manolas rumours on Twitter. FML. :man_facepalming:

I remember someone saying last season that heā€™s the next best Spanish defender since Sergio Ramos. In fact I thought Madrid were pretty intent on bringing him back.

What sort of defender is he? Is he a typical Spanish ball-playing

Yeah, heā€™s a ball playing CB likes to step out to initiate the attack and excels at short and long passing.

Heā€™s also quite quick, strong in the air and can tackle and read the game beyond his years, would be an astute signing.

7 Likes

I feel like at this point there are just of bunch of random names been thrown out there.

1 Like

thatā€™s the transfer window

14 Likes

I think @JakeyBoy skepticism summed it up best, I really donā€™t see how a 28 year old player whoā€™s played in nothing but South America up till this point is going to have the adaptability and quality to improve our defense in a if weā€™re being frank a way more brutal league.

1 Like

Luke dropping science :raised_hands:

1 Like

Ryan Babel as a backup should have been a player we could have easily gone for, heā€™s going back to play in Turkey on a free transfer, I remember how gutted I was when Liverpool beat us to signing him over ten years ago

I canā€™t look at Ryan Babel and not hate him

because of his hair?

Better left-foot than Xhaka too :xhaka2:

Cagigao better get on it.

We better use #theparteystartsnow

As our signing announcement tweet

4 Likes

Plot twist, Unai looking at one of Levanteā€™s playersā€¦

Their keeper ainā€™t bad btw.

This good or bad?

Probably couldnā€™t afford him. Ā£13m is a lot for a club like us with no money.

8 Likes

Our last 2 fullbacks were free. Ā£13m is crazy monies.

Itā€™s good.
It means Bournemouth are already spending the money theyā€™re going to get from us for Fraser. :grinning:

1 Like