Arsenal transfers 23/24

Spurs is the shittest example you could have used. We brought in Saliba, Gabriel and Willian plus secured Ceballos for another season. Their signings in comparison to ours are laughable.

You value PL experience way too highly :joy:

You should be comparing our window with the other teams that have actually strengthened not fucking Spurs.

1 Like

But he’s a tit etc

Now nobody else has to.

I’m sure this was the guy who was about 19 only a couple of years ago?

1 Like

Thought he was 24, lol.

Nobody was going to man.

4 Likes

I’d like to think we’ve all grown up since 2018. Matured as a society if you will.

3 Likes

Boobs.

22 Likes

Draxler? Ffs it’s not 2016 anymore.

13 Likes

£30m for Guendouzi would be amazing

3 Likes

Open secret. Despite his underwhelming career thus far, I still rate Draxler as a player. Saying that, a part exchange would be Arsenal doing PSG a favour. No deal.

£15m-£20m + Draxler…

Draxler means no Aouar surely

1 Like

Meh. This squad is so bereft of any form of creativity or flair, we only have Pepe, Willian and Saka (who probably is better as a defender anyway) that I would take Draxler without any doubt. I wouldn’t expect anything great from him, but he turns only 27 this month.

On Draxler, his deal expires next summer and he isn’t signing a new deal at PSG

Any swap deal involving him would be terrible

3 Likes

Draxler is a fraud

1 Like

Is this Draxler any good?

Question is: Why would PSG prefer Guendouzi over Aouar? :man_shrugging:

No. And we need central midfielders, not wide attacking midfielders. Let’s put it this way, if we get Draxler over Aouar if we actually have a chance of signing him, I’m joining @BigWeng_4LYFE in his hate campaign lol

4 Likes

Draxler? Are we back in 2013?

1 Like

He definitely passes the name check.
Get it done Arsenal!
How old is he? 19?