Arsenal transfers 23/24

Meh. This squad is so bereft of any form of creativity or flair, we only have Pepe, Willian and Saka (who probably is better as a defender anyway) that I would take Draxler without any doubt. I wouldn’t expect anything great from him, but he turns only 27 this month.

On Draxler, his deal expires next summer and he isn’t signing a new deal at PSG

Any swap deal involving him would be terrible

3 Likes

Draxler is a fraud

1 Like

Is this Draxler any good?

Question is: Why would PSG prefer Guendouzi over Aouar? :man_shrugging:

No. And we need central midfielders, not wide attacking midfielders. Let’s put it this way, if we get Draxler over Aouar if we actually have a chance of signing him, I’m joining @BigWeng_4LYFE in his hate campaign lol

4 Likes

Draxler? Are we back in 2013?

1 Like

He definitely passes the name check.
Get it done Arsenal!
How old is he? 19?

The amount of times we’ve been linked to Draxler has caused me to expect his age to be about 55 by now. Insane he’s not even 27 yet.

1 Like

We just need Wenger back to train him as a CF

Won’t have to worry about final third ball retention with Willian and Draxler.

wonder if we will sign william carvalho as well

1 Like

He is gonna be our next Kalou isn’t he…almost every single freaking window :xhaka: :bellerin:

already overtaken Kalou

Makes me laugh when a club like PSG, loaded to the gills with cash, want to partake in a bit of Italian madness and want to part exchange their bums for a prime asset? Just pay the money, we know your good for it :tierney2:

1 Like

Don’t forget Yann M’Vila…

7 Likes

Beat me to it!

…and Patrick Kluivert

2 Likes

This makes no sense. My dad is a spurs fans and I only watched their games against us and Bayern handing them their own arse. :grin:

Did you watch them with him? Because that match against Bayern must have been awkward.