Arsenal Pre-season thread 17-18

The players celebrating like they’ve won the league. That’s the spirit!

2 Likes

You’re ruining this for me.

Just read the thread haha. Would have thought we were 10-0 down by HT.

We played very well in the 2nd half. Quite a positive performance overall. Quietly confident going into the season.

4 Likes

This goalkeeping coach alone is worth £50m.

8 Likes

Apparently he is very good, he made areola less of a tit and now he is a really good GK. I mean cech barely ever saved penalties for us now he has gone from that to saving 2 in 1 game.

What’s the news on Ramsey’s injury ? Ultimately that’s the most important news to come out of tonight ?

Just a precaution apparently.

1 Like

“Minor” calf strain according to the report I saw.

@Aussiegooner re Kolasinac, it’s mainly that he isn’t Monreal tbh who I think is even worse defensively.

Honestly the options at Lb are very poor.

Minor contract strain

4 Likes

wtf chelsea doing, take the money for the Brazilian Dirk Kuyt and play Hudson Odoi, and maybe get a striker that isn’t Morata, what are they playing at lol.

I’m not complaining though. Also someone come in for Hazard pls.

1 Like

Last time he done that there was a champions League in his hands.

Will be interesting to see the effect of the pressing on questionable players.

Hoping proper rotation will negative the problem

Apart from joke, maybe some competition for his place has done him well. Having 2 good goalies is great.

No men on the posts for us at corners. That spells trouble.

1 Like

We should buy Idrissa Gueye from Everton asap

1 Like

He was doing exactly what he should be doing, not getting into the GKs way on a ball he had no chance of saving. The guy in that tweet is talking utter shit.

1 Like

I get that and agree, but shouldn’t he be standing with both feet planted or at least on his toes looking alert?

All he’s missing in that clip is a drink in his hand and some shades on.

7 Likes

Tonight’s game v Lazio is live on the Arsenal website. 7pm UK time :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like