Arsenal Stats and Trivia

Insanity. Absolutely insane.

3 Likes

Them stats you see are real because you see them accumulated with your own eyes. They are impossible to ignore and he will fall by them in the end unless he changes drastically.

Not surprised - we are shambolic once we lose possession (not saying we are good in possession)… it still remains our #1 issue to me. Challenge is that it is symptomatic of the broader concern that we just have no clue how to play as a connected team - period.

1 Like

Interesting but also harder to interpret imho… the issue is more related to how easy it is for opponent to get into attacking/threatening positions over and over.

I can recall Deulufeu taking a TON of shots from sharp angle stupidly, but the fact is they got into those positions so f*nig easily it was insane.

3 Likes

Interesting reading

You be quiet at the back there @shamrockgooner :shushing_face:

Shows Man United may not be as bad as it looks (or is currently) long term.

The positions of the teams are about right as far as I can see.

1 Like

At the end of this season man, he has to be gone.

I can (barely) manage this season. But next season will be too much. I won’t be able to take it

3 Likes

Wtf after 8 games

Arsenal have played more Premier League games at Bramall Lane without victory than they have any other ground in the competition (4 - D2 L2).

2 Likes
1 Like

Fuck we are getting worse lol

Without Aubameyang we would have eight goals this season and only Watford have scored fewer.
In fact Watford have only scored more than one goal in any PL game this season.
Guess who that was against?

1 Like

Consistent :unai:

1 Like

Well we know that streak is ending on Saturday :grimacing:

I think we’re conceding early in the game after Leicester blitz us Liverpool-style and then go onto concede several more

1 Like

That Orbinho is a Spurs fan. Very anti Arsenal. His stats are lies, probably makes them up.

This is actually impressive for a so called defensive manager :joy::joy:

1 Like

It does also show how much of a nightmare season it has been for spurs thus far.

1 Like