Arsenal Stats and Trivia

Arsenal’s five prem hat-tricks since 13-14…go :auba:

I’m gonna say… Walcott, Sanchez, Giroud and Ramsey. Struggling with a fifth name, so Sanchez with two of them perhaps?!

1 Like

Do you remember the games which they scored hat tricks in? Had a memory blank on this one

Ramsey was the same game Auba got his first for us, couldn’t say who it was against. Think Giroud was vs Villa. Walcott was vs WBA. Sanchez against West Ham I think?

Then guessed the other one was also Sanchez cos it seems most likely :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Sanchez hatrick vs Leicester also

1 Like

Was that in the 2-5 away from home?

Yep. Think in Leicester’s title season, where we were the only team to beat them home and away.

Also the last time we finished top 4…

1 Like

Everton at home. :drum:

1 Like

Correct. The Wenger teams suffered from teams parking the bus and kicking us off the pitch, because they knew better than to actually try and play football with us. Yes we were prone to counter attacks, and the usual defensive brain farts, but still it was nothing compared to how shit it is to be completely dominated by inferior competition.

Bournemouth and Brighton outplayed us in his last season.

I’ve just looked at the PL table and we’ve scored eleven but let in ten and only four teams have scored more than us and only four teams have conceded more than us.
Bournemouth have exactly the same goals for and against.

For real tho?

The players gave up on Wenger like the snakes they are but his style of play still had us dominating play no two ways about it.

Contradiction in terms that mate. We were fucking awful. He should of been sacked at that time.

Not really, the stats show we were unlucky not to finish much higher in the table that season. Not to mention that our team had very little investment with Sven only being hired in December of that year. Our squad had never been closer to mediocre that season and yet Wenger still squeezed as much as he could and was unlucky not to finish with CL football regardless.

The commentator mentioned we’re the only side who have won more games than lost, when being down to 10 men. Pretty interesting stat.

6 Likes

1 Like

:wastebasket::wastebasket:

4 Likes