Arsenal Stats and Trivia

26 goals after 21 games :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

Hahahaha it’s shambolic.

But hey on the bright side when was the last time we had less goals conceded than games played after 21 matches ?

2 Likes

WENGER THA GAWD

And a record that never happened for over 100 years :joy::joy::joy:

Wenger = :goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat:

On top of that Wenger is highly fuckable, not only is he a better manager than purple nose ugly ass, he’s way more handsome too.

2 Likes

We’re on course to break the record for having the most records broken in a season and for all the wrong reasons.

1 Like

We’ve played twenty three games and won only nine of them.
We’ve also lost nine as well.
When has that happened before?

So do we get 3 x more players sent off than everyone else because we lack accountability? Or do we just get on the end of more decisions than other clubs ?

I don’t care what anyone says. The refs absolutely love fucking The Arsenal.

1 Like

Benefits of the set piece coach?

:eyes:

They must be counting assists for the opposition team as well in that statistic, when he gives away stupid fouls and penalties as well as getting sent off.

3 Likes

Atleast 60% of rosicky’s apps are surely at the end of games to build fitness haha

1 Like

Even a broken clock is right two times a day :eyes:

Same amount of assists…with xhaka playing 3,000 more minutes :joy::joy: FUCK Xhaka and FUCK anyone trying to push the narrative that this guy is anything other than absolute shit. Not you personally tho :+1::+1::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Not the biggest fan of Rosicky tbh. I think the stat says more about him, than it does about Xhaka.

Another one below.

1 Like

Are you not his biggest fan or don’t recognize his talent as a player? Being a fan of somebody is arbitrary, but not recognizing the talent is just wrong.

Rosicky wasn’t effective imo. Was great at driving the ball forward, but when it came to actually finishing off chances he was mostly found wanting.

He had the talent but, when he came here, Wenger had started building a team full of light weight and technically very good players so he was a typical Wenger signing.

He would have been great playing alongside more powerful players, like in our previous successful sides but he was in a midfield with similar, small, lightweight players, that were often injured and lacking physical strength.

He averaged less twenty games a season which isn’t his fault and, although he was certainly one of our most talented players, like Cazorla, it doesn’t matter how much talent you have, if you don’t play then you’re not going to influence many games and become unreliable.

And somehow stayed at the club for 10 years. A lack of ruthlessness on our part. The Arsenal squads of yesteryear spent so much time on the treatment table.

On the pitch I’d say Rosicky was a sort of prototype post-Invincibles Arsenal player. You’ve described him well.
The way ESR plays has elements of Rosicky. Hopefully ESR becomes a better player.

Seems like a decent guy might I add, and did give us some good moments.

3 Likes