Arsenal Reserves & Youths

Möller is causing a bit of a stir at U23 level. 6ft4 and possesses good technique.

4 Likes

looks more useful than laca does at the moment

5 Likes

I think McGuinness is more likely to make it here than Zech Medley (both will probably be sold). This judgement is from the 45 minutes pre-season friendly he played in and those two clips.

2 Likes

Four in a row!

1 Like

Get them in the first team :joy:

1 Like

who?

Think he’s the guy who lived in OJs guest house.

Another great talent from our youth system.
Now if only we started taking advantage of the talent we have coming through the past years either by using them effectively or selling them for a considerable profit then that would be brilliant.

1 Like

people saying he can take over from ozil…is that just hype or is he honestly really good? I have never even heard of him before.

Dunno, I hope he’s not supposed to be the guy to solve our creativity problems.
He’s a very tidy player but I still wonder how he fares with the physicality of the PL. He looks way too young.
I think they promoted him to prevent others sniffing around. Maybe he gets some minutes in the FA Cup and hopefully more than that next season.

Next summer should be interesting, we’ve got a lot of promising players either in our senior squad, out on loan or in our youth system who look ready to get some minutes. We’ll have to decide how we’re gonna handle that.

That is a f*ing fantastic name… ok, I am now excited officially about AFC again.

Anyone know much about Patino ?

He’s being compared to Jack. Doubt we’ll see him in the first team soon though.

1 Like
2 Likes

Oh man, I can’t wait to pass him over for some no mark third rate Finnish goalkeeper in six years time.

3 Likes

If he can stop a shot that would make him 100x better than a certain backup keeper

This will be why

2 Likes

What’s a hibs?