Arsenal Pics & Vids

If I recall that team was fine against bigger clubs, in 06-07 we did the double against United, it was when the veterans left the club around 2008-2009 windows we started getting pasted on a regular basis against the bigger clubs.

2 Likes

Yep, we should have won at the Bridge that season had it not been for a shit referee not spotting Coleā€™s foul on Hleb.

2 Likes

Aliadiere Left right and centerā€¦he killed that Liverpool backline that day Aliadiere was a weird player I remember him coming on and assisting the fifth for Pires against Inter Milan in the our unbeaten league 03/04 season and thinking well he is the future :rofl: :rofl:. So itā€™s all my fault.

1 Like

Great chant in the stands, though!

1 Like

those Baptista games against Liverpool in the same week always stick out in my mind as well, one of my favourite memories as an arsenal fan, watched them both on tv in some pub with my dad and brother (brother is a Liverpool fan) :slight_smile: he got roasted (by me)

1 Like

Delight :xhaka2:

5 Likes

Badass

8 Likes

What a goal this was. Fabregas and Adebayor were immense that day.

2 Likes

Whenever I think of Adebayor for us, I think of the CL tie against United at OT where he was offside about 600 times.

i think of him running the length of the pitch to slide in front of our supportersā€¦absolute shithouse

Yeah, I never have great memories of him too, but he was immense that season.

when I think of Adebayor the first thing that comes to mind is the last minute winner at Old Trafford, I went on a school trip the next day and sat next to another arsenal fan on the bus :slight_smile: we gave it to the United fans together

made me miss Cesc instead LOL

1 Like

Canā€™t believe we lost this with the team we lined up

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes