Arsenal - Nottingham Forest (PL) 5-0

1 Like

A resounding win is very much needed, hopefully Jesus can rekindle his form from earlier in the season. 4-1 Arsenal!

4 Likes

Tomiyasu must be Arteta’s long lost son or some shit.

Tierney at LB or we playing three at the back?

Marky the fraud

Turns out Tomi and White again. Marky is a liar!

Btw, kind of tells the story about where Tierney stands at the minute. Probably best for all parties to go our separate ways next summer.
I don’t think Arteta is just too conservative. It’s Tierney not being able to adjust to our current system at all.

2 Likes

Yeah Tierney is defs gone in the summer

Maybe we can recoup what we bought him for if we’re lucky

Tierney is not so bad that he needs to be dropped for Forest.
Doesn’t seem like a guy who would piss off Arteta either.

Looks like this is more to keep Tomiyasu happy

1 Like

I hate the Tomi and Martinelli partnership ffs our left side has been completely dead against Leeds and Southampton.

7 Likes

Massive overreaction lol. Our squad lacks quality in depth and Tierney is an astute squad player. I’d even feel comfortable with him starting.

1 Like

This game isn’t on Sky? Wtf

We should. He’s competent left back on his day. And left back is a tough market. Should be able to at least make back what we paid if not make a slight profit, despite his questionable fitness.

Who is Tomiyasu that he has to be kept happy?

Much more likely that he just isn’t rated that much

Arteta clearly doesn’t haha

Don’t look at me brother. Tierney is barely getting any time at the moment and as Tierney admitted himself, it’s a tactical decision. Let’s not forget, Tavares almost displaced Tierney last season. Doesn’t look like Arteta fancies him anymore.

Tierney should start. Perfect game to use different members of the squad even if it was just to bring in 1 or 2 ‘new’ faces

1 Like

Are they really not showing this match in England? Its not l like there is 5 other matches going on at the same time lol.

Tbh if you’ve lost your starting place to another and now being benched in favour of a right sided defender you probably need to consider your options, two players who aren’t natural LB’s starting above you is not a good look

2 Likes

No. It would have been a 3pm Saturday KO if not for the Europa League. Moving it doesn’t give it automatic TV rights unfortunately.