Arsenal - Nottingham Forest (PL) 5-0

they beat Liverpool but this should be a game we win easily tbh, we need a game at home like this to get a few goals in and build some confidence

Haven’t been looking at the bottom of the table much recently… :grimacing:
Had no clue what’s their position, thought they were somwhere at the middle :grimacing: :grimacing:

1 Like

Absolute must win.

We really need to come out and murder them in the opening 20-30 minutes. Lets get that mojo back.

3 Likes

10-0.

Please smash.

Also some perspective, we have still had a very good month results wise.

So let’s prove that

3 Likes

I like that plan. I like that. Score easy 5-6 goals in the first 20-30 minutes or so, so you can easily counter them for the rest of the game and get a convincing result.

1 Like

Elneny, Gabriel and Marquinhos all fit for this apparently.

Elneny masterclass at the Bridge? I think yes.

Kinda need Bellerin back for any game at Chelsea lol

Never been happier to see El Dunga back. Start him against Zurich. Gabriel being fit is important as well because Awoniyi is very physical for Forest.

1 Like

Forest will park the bus. I’m expecting quite a low-scoring win.

3 Likes

I agree.
We should win but unless we score early, it will be a low scoring game.
If we do get an early goal, it could be three or four goal win.

It’s so shit that there is nowhere to watch this in England.

Seriously considering getting one of those firesticks with an IPTV app on it. Buying into sky sports just isn’t value for money any more.

2 Likes

Worried

1 Like

Are you ever not? :eyes:

Good point.

Think we’ll struggle to score. Definitely 0-0 at HT.

Forest are pretty crap. Their midfield has no technique. Their widemen cut in and play like midfielders. Their cbs are slow.

There are no excuses.

Think we’ll score after 3 and a half minutes. Then 2 more goals at the end of the second half.

1 Like

Need a fast start, we can blow these guys away with our passing if we come out rapid.

If we miss chances or start slow and let them into the game they’ll be tough to beat like Liverpool found out.

Hopefully the game is over inside 30 mins when we’re 3 up.

1 Like

We’re all like that man. Football heritage. :grin:

1 Like